Honda Vs. Nissan!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Vs. Nissan!!!!

It's another saturday night and my friend that drives a zetec focus with intake and exhaust hopped in with me to go pick up some Dairy Queen and visit my girlfriend at work. Anyways on the way home I pull into the left turning lane right behind a nissan 240sx. This car was beautiful, it was obvious the owner really took his time planning the overall look of this car. As we examined the car i noticed a performance exhaust, and I couldnt help but wonder what kind of performance modifications were on the car.

When the light turned greed and we were turning I noticed Modification company decals all the way down his door and figured this guy is for real he must be pretty fast. Then my buddy interupts my thoughts by saying "You should try and see if this guy feels like a race". As he said it he hit a red light. Now I'm still behind him so I was hoping for an opening to get up beside him but as the light turned green he punched so I popped the clutch and took off with him. To my surprise I was gaining on him so I pulled into the left lane and continued gaining on him when I pulled up beside him he let off the gas so I wasnt sure if I had actually pulled him or what because I really didnt expect that outcome. Right after that we hit another redlight but this time he ended up behind me this time because of a car in the other lane. So now it was my turn to pull off the light and his turn to try and pull by me.

Well the light turned green and I stomped on the gas and sure enough so did the guy in the 240sx. He then pulled into the right lane so he could pass but again instead of him passing me I started slowly pulling away as my buddy was yelling how he couldnt believe what was happening. When we hit the third light we were beside each other and I rolled down my window to tell him he had a sick car and give him the thumps. But instead of a return smile he looked pissed, kinda like he couldnt believe what had happened. So he just gave me a dirty look and took off left.

For the rest of the ride home my buddy kept telling how he coudlnt believe that our little cb7's had so much "go" to them.
    I look...You look
    I rev...You rev
    I win...You lose

vspooled

Nice race man, what kind of mods do you have on your CB7? Yeah most people think that the F22 engines suck, but then I smoke em!

Comment

nice kill. I cant wait to tell my friend who owns a 240

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I got big plans that I'm gonna try and tackle over the winter but when I raced the 240 I just had a perfect mint running f22a6 with cool air intake and catback apexi exhaust oh and coilovers if that makes a difference
        I look...You look
        I rev...You rev
        I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

If the 240SX was an SR20 I am going to say you had brain freeze from so much DQ! Even a KA24 is a stout engine, perhaps the fellow had an automatic, and was changing CDs or something? I have to stick up for the Nissans, I have a whole lot of respect for Nissan, creating such super fast cars unlike most Hondas. But a pic of the Nissan would have been tight you should hook up a camera phone.
          Anyways nice....um...no nm.

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

240SX's aren't all that fast with the stock (or lightly modded) KA24, especially the SOHC ones. I am not bagging on Nissans by any means, they are my second favorite import, but 240SX just aren't that fast with a KA24 (unless they are boosted, built).
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Umm... Driving a SR20DET in a 89' 240sx coupe WILL PUT A BIG FUGGING SMILE ON YOUR FACE... Boost is a Bitch!
              Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Friend drives a 1993 SE-R with a Bluebird swap, SR20DET boosting 11psi putting out 220hp at the wheels. Thanksgiving we are turning up the fuel pressure and then the boost to 14psi. Hello 250hp @ the wheels.
                At 11psi and 220 the SE-R is a nasty, angry fucking bitch wanting to be spanked for being naughty! Its fast.

- Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

mmmm Yeah, those older Sentras are light as anything... Stock boost swap in a lightweight car is kickass!

240s aren't bad cars, but they're very much like CB7s... the stock motors aren't spectacular without heavy mods. Swapped, they're beasts.

Comment

Working...
                  X