*91 cb7 vs Neon*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*91 cb7 vs Neon*

Hey sorry this story is kinda long, but go ahead and read it.

This happened about 2 months ago, I was just driving, and this neon starts passing me and then slowing down, passing me and slowing down, and he did that for a little bit. It was an older neon maybe 94 95. Pretty nasty looking. And then I caught him at a red light, So I reved my engine at him, and he reved back. So the light turns green, we both burned out and after we burned I was about a half car lengh in front, and I was floorin it and then shifted into 2nd, and my tires burned alittle in 2nd, and then in 3rd gear he started to pull on me, and then by 4th gear he was already a car lengh in front of me, and still pulling on me . So I just slowed down. Yeah I was pissed. And yesterday I was working and talking to one of my co-workers, he's about 30 maybe 35 and he was talking about this neon he has, and how the bodykit and other stuff got stolen, and I said that I raced a neon with a body kit before, and he asked what kind of car I had and when I raced, and I told him Accord,and that I raced it about 2 months ago. He started laughing, and he said "that was you, yeah I remember that accord". and he said that he never left 3rd gear in that race. So that was when I only had a cold air intake on my car, and now I had more stuff done, So I asked him to race again he said ok, and that night, me and my friend followed him down to the end of this 4 lane road, and got lined up to race,and my friend got out to flag us. So my friend was standing there waiting for us to get ready, egines were reved up and ready, so we burned out, again I was ahead of him about half a car lengh, 2nd gear still ahead and then 3rd gear I looked in my rear view and saw only half of his car, and then I looked beside me he was pulling on me, and then I shifted to 4th gear and he was about a half a car lenth in front of me, and still pulling. So I slowed down and we pulled over in a street and we got out and I asked him "How is your car so quick" and he said "this car isn't heavy at all and I never left 3rd gear" and I asked him what he had done to the car, and he lifted his hood and all I saw was a filter on a hose, and he had a muffler tip, and thats it. So I told him "one more time" and he was cool with it, so we went back to where my friend was and lined up again. lined up, we burned out, I got a better lauch this time and I was ahead of him again about the same as last time, then 2nd gear then 3rd gear, then I look in my rear view and saw his head lights, So I shifted into 4th and I was still ahead, and we hit about 122mph and then I slowed down, and we went back to get my friend and then I said "That time I had you" and he claims he got a bad lauch, and then he left. But me and my friend were amazed, this little nasty looking neon with a big spoiler smoked my cb7, and how was he pulling on me and redlining at the same time because he never left 3rd gear, all the neon had was a filter and a tip, and I had a cold air intake, a header and exhaust. Me and my friend want to know HOW ARE THOSE NEON'S SO QUICK!?!?!?!?!?!

lightweight, and if its a neon sport than its the dohc which pushes about 140ish. Dunno other than that.

Comment

that little car is light and response well to modds whether its the dohc or sohc. My buddy's neon 1gen, with a sohc pulls 14 flat all day long with a slipping clutch. Only mods are intake, headers, cam gear, and mild head work as well as stripped interior. should be a mid 13 sec car after a new clutch goes in.
      Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
      registration is free

Comment

Working...
      X