Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

help with pick apart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with pick apart...

was going to try to go to pick part soon...... i heard there is a sway bar we can get from a acura.. not sure which one. also looking at changing my clock... also heard that you can get that from a integra.. again dont know which one... any other items maybe i should be on the look out for????

the Vigor sway bar bolts up...
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=acura+bar

And I think the DA clock fits in...I think the years are like 90-93ish...just look at it. after you reply to this, check out the classified section, theres one for sale in there

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

can i do that even if im not a member yet?

Comment

does it matter the year of vigor?

Comment

Originally posted by Fujigc
          can i do that even if im not a member yet?
          30 posts to view the classifieds. It's in the stickies.

EDIT: Integra clock is 1994-1997
          Last edited by Father Time; 02-20-2008, 01:37 PM.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I actually just PMed Losiracer about his rear sway before you even posted that haha. I don't know the years, I'll start searchin

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

You can view the Classifieds. Read the stickies for the password.

As for the clock, it depends on what you want. White ones are out of integra's; 90-93(ish) as lx91 said. If you want an amber one, youre either gonna color it yourself or get your hands on an itr(Integra Type-R). Youre better off finding those online.

GL with everything.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

thanks.. no other items i should be on the look for..

Comment

Sure...CB foglights
                  Legend Coupe/Sedan Lip(s)
                  prelude(s) with attached H22 in good condition
                  CB armrest
                  CB flushmount spoilers

..just to name a few. Kinda why i hate going to JY's cuz im not only looking for a certain part, but i gotta remember to look for a list of other CB parts too

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

thats a nice list... im going to keep my eyes open.... the junk yard that im going to is honda/acura only... so i should have some luck

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                      You can view the Classifieds. Read the stickies for the password.

As for the clock, it depends on what you want. White ones are out of integra's; 90-93(ish) as lx91 said. If you want an amber one, youre either gonna color it yourself or get your hands on an itr(Integra Type-R). Youre better off finding those online.

GL with everything.
                      Members with less than 30 posts can not view the classifieds.

Comment

I know. When i first read this thread, before i posted, he had 31 post.....

Comment

thats a nice list... im going to keep my eyes open.... the junk yard that im going to is honda/acura only... so i should have some luck

I've heard about that place, well from a bunch of other Cali members that go there.

Comment

thanks.. no other items i should be on the look for..
                            Intersection lights
                            Rear fogs
                            H23 intake manifolds
                            F22A4 tubular 4-2-1 exhaust manifolds
                            Wheels: Prelude Sawblades, CD5 wheels, basically anything with a 4x114.3 bolt pattern.
                            Chippable ECUs
                            ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                            '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                            Short ram intake
                            Tenrai Himoto catback
                            Smashed front end
                            Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

does it matter the year of vigor?
                              I don't think there's a difference in the year models of the Vigor.

Comment

Working...
                              X