CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Member Shops > Member Shops > Explicit Speed Performance Shop

Old 07-30-2017, 03:02 PM   #1
ESP-net
CB7tuner.com approved seller

ESP-net is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to ESP-net
ESP Accord/Prelude Battery Tie Downs (Replicated to look like our Strut Bars) Limited

I have been making these ESP Battery Tie Downs for the Preludes thought I would see if Accord would like some love too???

Have done 2 Group Buys already. I will only be doing these in Group Buys so will be a very limited run of them. They fit the 92-01 Preludes that use a diagnal staggered pattern. Believe Accords 90-97 Will be same way. Just have to re drill the one hole to make straight. Stronger way to go about it.

They will come standard semi gloss black powder coating:
- Come with instructions
- Come with 2 6mm nuts
- Choice of color decal
- $40 Shipped US

All products I make are hand made and made upon purchase. They are made out of thin wall steel. No aluminum here. Wait time on Group Buys have been about 4-5 weeks. They are made and designed to replicate our ESP Strut Bar Design for the Prelude/Accords.

Post or PM or Email if want to be on the Group Buy. I will be doing the Group Buy at 10 only pieces

Email: ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com

Motor Mount Kits, Traction Bar Systems, Solid 2/3/4 Pt Strut Bars, F22/H22/H23 Alternator/Tensioner Kits and much more...
ESP-net is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: