lowering problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lowering problems

i got some k sport lowering springs and some konis strts and they are fine when im driving in the car but once i add 2 more people in my sedan it starts to bottom out litterally on every bump. i did cut the bump stop and made sure everything was in correctly but it still feels like its bottoming out. i was reading up on this and some places said that it may be the camber arm slamming into the wheel well and i dont know if that is true or not but when i looked up in there the camber arm was pretty close to the wheel well and im running a 2.25 inch drop btw. i was just wondering if someone could tell me how to fix this if there was something to do, because this problem only happens when there is someone riding in the back but when there are 2 people in the front it is perfectly fine. last thing that i think may be it, when i installed the rear springs i put the more compressed/ tightly wound side on the top of the strut and the more compressible side/ open wound side on the bottom. i dont know if changing that around would make a difference but if i did it wrong in the first place then it would be great to fix it now. thanks everyone.
    On To The Next One!!!

The way you installed the springs shouldn't matter. Also, I don't think you are bottoming out, it is in fact the control arms hitting. That is a very common problem with the Accord. Many fix the issue by running some negative camber, and others don't care and run no camber kit at all. You could also pound out/cut the inside of the wheel well to make more clearance.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

alright thanks for the help man
      On To The Next One!!!

Comment

Just recently dropped my car, I hope I dont run into this issue. Because i've had about one passenger :S

Comment

Working...
        X