Clear All

fine those JDM`s part.....
    Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
      just keep us posted.!!!!!!!
      I definitely will typeR.

I'm firstly going to get myself a good spring/strut combo leaning towards the koni yellow/neuspeed sport. Depending on how I like those, further suspension and eventually brake upgrades will follow.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Doitagain
        Thats a nice clean look.... I like that....
        Thanks man. I'm going for that subtle modded look. I'm slowly getting it to the point that I'd like it to be at.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kidd262
          fine those JDM`s part.....
          Yup this cb will surely be getting some jdm love in the not too distant future. One pieces, fogs and clear side markers... the list goes on.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

CLean ride,cant wait to see it dropped

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

looks good man, glad i could be of some help to the community.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702
                CLean ride,cant wait to see it dropped
                Thanks man. I can't wait until I get it dropped on the Sawblades as well lol.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                  looks good man, glad i could be of some help to the community.
                  Thanks dude. Your lip DIY is the best evar!! It serves it aesthetic purpose, its slight aerodynamic purpose and it's indestructable lol.

I'm thinking of a way to get a rear lip done based on your idea. I'll let you know how it goes.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
                    Thanks dude. Your lip DIY is the best evar!! It serves it aesthetic purpose, its slight aerodynamic purpose and it's indestructable lol.

I'm thinking of a way to get a rear lip done based on your idea. I'll let you know how it goes.
                    word, ive thought about it a lot before, but the only thing that stops me is the one thats already there. i just wonder how it would look tacked onto the one that already exists.
                    regardless, its just a matter of time before somebody does it.
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Nice cb man! Those Prelude rims set it off nice! Are you going to do any mods to the motor? Or are you just going show?
                      5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

Originally posted by palinix

I'd like to hear bout your plan with the rear lip...I was going to buy a rear lip for a 95 off of ebay and put it over the lip that's there now like I did with my front from my civic I sold...We need to have another meet maybe in jan so we can race...LOL!!anyways BUMP for a clean ass accord!

Car audio classifieds...
                        http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                        Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord1
                          Nice cb man! Those Prelude rims set it off nice! Are you going to do any mods to the motor? Or are you just going show?
                          Thank you.

I'm pretty much done with the motor (basic bolt ons: IHE). Right now, plans are to get the exterior (new quarter panels) done, as well as suspension and brakes.

Ultimately, I would like to see the almighty H dropped into my cb... yes I am a vtec junkie....lol.
                          Last edited by palinix; 12-29-2006, 05:59 AM.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt
                            I'd like to hear bout your plan with the rear lip...I was going to buy a rear lip for a 95 off of ebay and put it over the lip that's there now like I did with my front from my civic I sold...We need to have another meet maybe in jan so we can race...LOL!!anyways BUMP for a clean ass accord!
                            I am going to try and test fit a portion of the same material I used for the front lip onto the rear to see what it looks like. My guess is that it will slant outward slightly and should look ok if done correctly. I will try and get some pics when I try this.

Using the rear lip off a 95 accord sounds like a good idea. Would it fit with little or no modification?

lol yeah....there's no way I could keep up with your jdm f22b dohc powa, but I would definitely be up for it!

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Update: 12/29/06

First post updated with new pics.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

if you want a 2 inch drop, the eibach i think its calle proline has a 2 inch drop. some people dont like them because theyre really stiff, but they handle amazingly and if you get some good gas struts it will compensate a ton (or adjustables like kyb agx's. koni is also an excellent choice. im ridin sprint 3 inch drop and its to low for me but hey whateve my car looks pimp as shit i just cant get out of my own neighboorhood

plus you should be able to get slightly used eibachs for like 100 -150 for all 4

and btw i love the blades...
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X