Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
    good to hear . glad to see an automotive family pulling together. we all need an lil help one time or another .
    heck yeah man. we all need it.

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
    bout to pick up a ls1 v8 200 bucks for block and head
    what.....the.......fack......

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
      bout to pick up a ls1 v8 200 bucks for block and head
      OH SHIIEETT!!!!! You must be dropping that in the Miata

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
        OH SHIIEETT!!!!! You must be dropping that in the Miata
        he probably will the mad scientist he is. lmao.

what you been up to man?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          he probably will the mad scientist he is. lmao.

what you been up to man?
          Chillin ...chillin....on a break from school...so bought to jump back on the CB and finish my mods and throw my snow tires on and hopefully make it to the March meet...lol.

Anybody know where I can get a Dinan tuning software package?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

yea and hopefully i can do have it finished by febuary lol mayb

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Chillin ...chillin....on a break from school...so bought to jump back on the CB and finish my mods and throw my snow tires on and hopefully make it to the March meet...lol.

Hey Tony, I need to get up there in the next week or 2 so Danny can change my timing belt/water pump for me. Are you gonna be around/available 1 of the next couple Sat's for when I drop my car off?
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                Hey Tony, I need to get up there in the next week or 2 so Danny can change my timing belt/water pump for me. Are you gonna be around/available 1 of the next couple Sat's for when I drop my car off?
                Yep I should be....def here this weekend...next couple I should be around as well.....just holla at me homie

Comment

Yep I should be....def here this weekend...next couple I should be around as well.....just holla at me homie
                  That's what's up, we'll have to go smash on the jy again dude!

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    That's what's up, we'll have to go smash on the jy again dude!
                    Damn rite....so def let me know for sure...so I dont plan shit....do you have a definite day to come see danny?

Comment

Damn rite....so def let me know for sure...so I dont plan shit....do you have a definite day to come see danny?
                      Planning on rolling up on Sat the 27th.

Comment

If y'all gonna be down in the area let me know, if y'all don't mind me hanging out with y'all.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

damn thats the weekend i have to be in pa . i was thinking of going down to lumberton the weekend before the 19-21 but im not sure if it will happen now wife has drill , so which means i have the kids lol

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                            If y'all gonna be down in the area let me know, if y'all don't mind me hanging out with y'all.
                            Keep in touch....looks like we will be meeting up on the 27th

Comment

Keep in touch....looks like we will be meeting up on the 27th
                              That's cool I'll ask off that day just in case.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

i have found a new hobby. airsoft. haha. i went to a field in Durham yesterday and had a blast. got shot twice. but i got a head shot in with my P99 i have. haha. yeah. freakin awesome. ill be going again on the 27th this month. anyone is welcome to join. unless.....your gonna come up with some crap saying "airsoft is for pussies" or "paintball is a real mans game" or shnit like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X