Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

why are cops like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly. If he was out looking for a race, especially in a car that was clearly souped up and frequently raced... then yeah, that wouldn't be entrapment.

But seeing as it was a company car, unmodified, and he wasn't (I assume) driving like he wanted to race anyone... the cop was attempting to entice him to race, when racing had never been his intention.

That would be like an undercover female cop dressed as a prostitute wandering into a church during mass and attempting to seduce the priest... then arresting him.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      That would be like an undercover female cop dressed as a prostitute wandering into a church during mass and attempting to seduce the priest... then arresting him.
      lol...but we both know that wouldn't happen. But maybe the OP is not telling the whole story, OP what kind of car were you driving? Not saying you're not telling the truth, just playing a little devil's advocate.

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

he already said a toyota matrix

Originally posted by scudweiser
        i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by 1993 CB7 LX View Post
          he already said a toyota matrix
          yup, didnt see that. But did the Matrix have a 2jzgte swap?? Well then I suppose it is entrapment and if that happened to me and I knew it was the police I would have filed a complaint.

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

You mean somthing like this....?

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
              lololololololol
              (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                So...the cops can taunt you to try and get you to race, then pull you over if you do? I'd just be like, "Sorry officer, I was scared and was trying to get away. I thought you were trying to run me off the road..."
                that is hilarous

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
                you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Working...
                X