This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    yeah mid ohio is a full race track its a road course or short track...but the only problem is you have to have a helmet!! good luck with all these guys buying 200 or more dollar helmets to come run around a course in there stock accords! thats why i say drag because you dont have to have the helmet and even stock who doesnt love running there car as hard as possible? im up for the investment on a helmet for mid ohio so i guess if everyone wants to do that im down! lmk...
    You can pay less than 200 bucks for helmet i have 2 of them that i paid less then 200 for on that note you can pay alot more for them too i have seen helemts go for 799 and up , the main thing to look for in a helmet is it snell and d.o.t certified. and that if it take a major impact it gets replaced .There is no harm in looking into both of them .
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I went on mid ohio's web site it wasent a real big help as far as track days they group(corp event) but we are gonn have to call .

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        yeah mid ohio is a full race track its a road course or short track...but the only problem is you have to have a helmet!! good luck with all these guys buying 200 or more dollar helmets to come run around a course in there stock accords! thats why i say drag because you dont have to have the helmet and even stock who doesnt love running there car as hard as possible? im up for the investment on a helmet for mid ohio so i guess if everyone wants to do that im down! lmk...
        From what I saw last time, they have rentals idk but I'm lookin into it. I am up for drag though yeah site doesnt have any info, thats y I'm going through my work. we are tied direct to the manufacturer so I have access to dates and what nots plus possible discount as a group
        Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
        "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
        93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
        02 Avalanche

Comment

Yeah if they had helmet rental's that would be cool, I have one can use but depening how many people go that end being alot of helmets.

Comment

What kind of helmets are required? I have a full face one that is both DOT and SNELL approved and clear visor, will that work? But it's meant for a motorcycle, that's why I ask.
            Originally posted by 92dm
            I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
            VOUCHES
            Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
              What kind of helmets are required? I have a full face one that is both DOT and SNELL approved and clear visor, will that work? But it's meant for a motorcycle, that's why I ask.
              I am thinking it shouldent matter as long as it has the proper certs and has no major damage , but i could be wrong ,I think that is one of the questions we need to ask them.How ya been by the way
              Last edited by sunburn; 10-16-2007, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                I am thinking it shouldent matter as long as it has the proper certs and has no major damage , but i could be wrong ,I think that is one of the questions we need to ask them.How ya been by the way
                Thanks for the info. I've been good, bored and broke, but good. How about you?
                Originally posted by 92dm
                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                VOUCHES
                Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

bored and broke two things that dont go together well! you know ive been thinkin this mid ohio thing sounds kinda good any word on it bigblue? and im not renting a helmet someone else has sweated in and god knows what else... holla biotches,slammed.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I'm up for trails. Its always fun

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
                      Thanks for the info. I've been good, bored and broke, but good. How about you?
                      yeah,blue I know about the bored and broke part aswell it sucks, but hopefully that will change soon .

Comment

What happend to kenny i have been trying to call him , and he does not post on here ,lately anyway .

Comment

Jason that kat is fing funny

Comment

i seen kenny on yahoo yertersday. probably workin on that new accord

Comment

I talked him he has been busy with that car

Comment

more of a project than an "easy" fix he thought maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X