X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED conversion for aftermarket gauges ALL PIC DIY

here yall go

this is unnecessary
    Last edited by accord4me; 05-27-2013, 02:12 AM.
    <-- MRT

I like your presentation you did nice and clear and you kept it simple the added pictures was a nice touch good job!

Comment

THIS is how WRITE-UPS should be properly done. Even a Marine can do this... (No offense to my fellow Marines, but I've been stationed with a few of you guys for three years, and some of y'all can be a smart as a bunch of rocks! ) But your DOC loves ya, baby! OOH-RAH!
      Last edited by Accord1320; 05-27-2013, 02:18 AM.

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
      Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Comment

I'm a Marine. When I went in during the summer of 2004 the Marines had the toughest ASVAB requirements. I know those aren't totally indicative of someone's relative intelligence but it didn't hurt the argument either. Just saying, the stereotype didn't really apply from what I saw. Rowdy and rambunctious, sure. Stupid? Not really.

OP, you showed us how you soldered the bulbs but you didn't really tell your audience WHY you twist the leads together. I think pictures with captions are great. But is it beneficial to do away with text altogether? That is space for you to spread out and ramble.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

nice brotha nice nice niceeeeeeeeeee seems hard lol i dunno will the bulbs come unconnected over bumps and what not? im not the electrical guy lol i build motors
          Originally posted by deevergote
          This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
          i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Working...
          X