Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
    But, but, you can't be on the hype train! You didn't get a Gen5!
    I almost got one..

I don't like the new triggers. They're mushy and hollow feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunta View Post
      so they did turn out to be fakes...drat. as long as they function accurately I say you got a good deal anyways.
      I'm going to throw a few bench tests at them. I'll make a new thread about it. They are really nice. Not like the Chinese fakes. The needle action is quick, LEDs bright, font crisp, solid feeling, etc.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

@sonik
        I still think you came out on top man. Those look quality for sure, and stupid bright.

@wed3k
        Can you post a few pics of building that? I'm interested to see how it fits up

Comment

Snagged some more goodies for the swap.

Chrome AC bracket, PS bracket, rebuilt PS pump, Unothodox Racing pulley, with ARP hardware.

Should be snagging some ARP hardware, and chroming the alternator bracket to match.
          Last edited by Corweena; 09-21-2017, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
            I kind of hopped on the hype train.. I got a Gen 4 Glock 19. New EDC!
            in cali, its tough to have a edc. sometimes i just do it anyways, better to be caught with one than without.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

More maintenance stuff for the RSX.

Yup. Both the tie rods and the tie rod tool were ordered from the same place. It was a "recommended" tool for the job. Clearly the thing's too short to fit over these long-ass tie rods, but hey, at least if someone else I know happens to need their inner tie rods changed I might be able to help out. I found another way of tackling mine, though.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                in cali, its tough to have a edc. sometimes i just do it anyways, better to be caught with one than without.
                Everything is difficult in California... Can't have guns, fast cars, everything gives you cancer, fire/drought/earthquakes/floods all at the same time.

Here, we literally pay $70, and then go to the police dept. to get printed.

Boom, CC permit if you have a clean background.

Comment

I wanted to be the 4,000th post

Navigation bezel for the Fit along with the bracket.

And three 15400-PLM-A01s with washers.

Comment

I'm bringing back the rice! Flame suit on

by GhostAccord, on Flickr
                    Last edited by GhostAccord; 09-22-2017, 11:54 AM.
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Did the seller have spiky hear and JNCO jeans?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Ha! Frosted tips.

Comment

New plastics and tires for my mini

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

A Prelude VTEC showed up in the junkyard, and for once I was there before someone else grabbed the longblock. It looks like it was rebuilt shortly before being impounded or something, because the head I grabbed was ridiculously clean. Had to get the cover as well; now I have one to paint red!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Came up pretty good today on some suspension pieces. Full set of Neuspeed Race springs, along with a pair of rear Neuspeed SP3 Koni shocks with 3k miles on them. All for $150ish. The main reason I got them was the shocks. The SP3 Koni's have been discontinued for a while now, and are hard to find. They are different from the regular Koni's in that they offer 5 rear height adjustment points vs the standard 3. And, they have a bit less droop when at full extension.

I plan on refreshing my Koni/GC coilover setup in the future. So, what I'll most likely do is use the SP3 rears, and buy some new front Konis. Swap the GCs to those. Then, use my older (but still good) shocks and pair them with the Race Springs and sell them.

Comment

So apparently I bought some Ohio fresh eggs from fleetw00d...

Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Working...
                                X