Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 1993 CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1993 CB7

Just bought this CB7 a month ago which is my first car and all i really want to do it is just make it hellaflush or jdm but i don't really know where to start from so.................................BTW its an AUTOMATIC FML not to nice at stick lol
    Future plans LOL
    1.Aem Air intake/Weapon R Secret Weapon Air Intake
    2. Get a better Exhaust/Maybe 06 Civic SI muffler
    3. Acura Legend lip/ or CD5 lip
    4.G Square grill or some random grill i can get my hands on
    5. Tanabe Max Lowering Springs
    6.Throttle Body Spacers
    7.Skunk2 68mm throttle body
    8.SR20DET Fuel injectors/ Walbro fuel pump or 300zx fuel pump
    9. Bisimoto ITB's
    10.JDM One piece headlights
    11. some hellaflush wheels rotas/xxrs what ever i can afford

12.Hondata ECU or a P12 out of prelude
    13.Bisimoto Cams/Cam gears
    14. H22 rods and piston increase compression
    15. Manual transmission Conversion
    I wanna build a all motor f22a1 or Fuck all this and just buy H22

My CB7 on the left and sin2k5's on the right

Yea it just snowed and rained where im from lol so.........

Sin2k5 help me tune up my car change the seals and VC gasket and adjust valves

my old dusty F22A1
    Last edited by JDMDaniel240; 02-23-2011, 08:29 PM.
    HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

looks good

Comment

Thanks usually haters at my school say my car is a piece of shit which i think it is not. they say shit like that cause there mom and daddy buy em brand new acura TLs and crap and which they dont know how to drive lmao
      HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
        Thanks usually haters at my school say my car is a piece of shit which i think it is not. they say shit like that cause there mom and daddy buy em brand new acura TLs and crap and which they dont know how to drive lmao
        Dam, clean cb!

And for the record, any of us will tell u, your car us not a piece of shit.

We have more tq and hp than any other non vtec b or d series engine.

I have H series plenum and tb double stack plate, and has a lot more tq now. She's not fun in the snow, lol, to much spinnin even if I feather the pedal, she wants to take off.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

good looking ride man . welcome aboard.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Sup dude! you should keep the F till it blows cause payin of super sux. Build the F you can make it pretty quick. Dude just lowering it a lil bit slap some rims and a nice lip you'll have the haters necks breakin.
            Freedom Is Not Free
            U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

were pretty close location wise

Comment

Sprintharts are the way to go. nice clean start to begin with.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

welcome to the forum bud, im sure well have a meet in the future so ill be seeing you around.

Comment

Nice starting platform.Your cars full of potential! Youve got some great plans too.Use the site to learn from and incorporate it into your beauty.Dont worry about what others say.Theres plenty of cars on here that can inspire envy in haters and soon, yours wiil too! Good luck and keep your progress posted!

Comment

Don't trip on that bro, i went from having an Evo X to my CB7 and let me tell you that every time i drive her i get so hard! haha i love my CB and i have burned out my friends EK, 300C, 05 GTI, and an 08 TL as well. It don't matter shit how much power you have on your car as long as you know how to drive her and push it!
                      Originally posted by scudweiser
                      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

oh damn... that's my car

It definitely needs a wash.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
                        Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Originally posted by sin2k5 View Post
                          oh damn... that's my car

It definitely needs a wash.
                          Question for you, before you replaced the lower tube seals did the engine have valve tap??

Does it run quieter since u re did the valve lash?
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Very clean bro. Keep up the good work
                            Last edited by JoshM; 01-20-2011, 04:17 PM. Reason: STOP POSTING YOUR PICTURE IN OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS!! Last warning.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              Question for you, before you replaced the lower tube seals did the engine have valve tap??

Does it run quieter since u re did the valve lash?
                              This car was fine before the lower seal job. Actually, the spark plug tubes were dry, which is always a good sign

The reason it was done was because he had over-torqued the valve cover acorn nut and broke off the threaded portion of the extended bolt. I had extra bolts from my old cylinder head and it needed to be torqued down in sequence anyway so we replaced the seals.

I've done this this procedure many times, once on an OBD2 F22 Prelude and each time the valve lash is slightly louder. I did a lot of reading here and searching and it seems to be a common observation.

Original Honda gap specs are:
                              intake .010" and exhaust .012"...
                              results: noticeably louder the first few times, but fine.

Later, with some reading/searching and recommendations, I used a slightly smaller gap:
                              intake .008" and exhaust .010"
                              (to be truly proportional, it'd be .008" and .0096" -- 20% tighter)
                              results: a lot better. 10k miles ago and recently for this car

My theory: it's a pain to get a REALLY good feel for the intake side at such bad angles, and engine slant so the gap/drag might be deceiving.

good luck --
                              Last edited by sin2k5; 01-20-2011, 12:20 AM.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
                              Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Working...
                              X