No announcement yet.

relationship questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not worth it; in my opinion, open relationships never end well.

I fight with my wife all the time, but thats because she's PRican, and I knew what I was signing up for. Still happily married thou...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Time to pull a Chris Angel on her and throw up the deuces.
      wat?

Comment

Visual Poet and the others that posted pointed out all good key factors according to the info you provided. I have 1 standard answer for these type of threads.....
        FUCK BITCHES, GET MONEY!!!

Comment

hate to say it but everyone already said it, when a broad says she wants an open relationship...thats just her way of sleeping with someone she already has in mind and not having to feel guilty or feel like a slut about doing it...if i were you, id be doing the EXACT same thing to her...keep her on the back burner, but be on the lookout for a new girl! once you find that new girl...swap the open relationship with a break up, and drop her like a bad transmission!!!
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

No kids with her run for the hills!

You are getting off lucky...

Love can be a horrible drug. It will make you do things because you want to be with them.

Open relationship? I dont fucking think so.

Everyone accuses her of cheating, there has to be a reason.
            Just like stereotypes, they come from somewhere!

I dont know your situatiom (living with her, sharing a car or phones in your names etc???) but it doesn't sound like she is worth the trouble.
            Crazy is what crazy does.
            Lotsa tail out there. No chick is perfect, they are all crazy!
            The trick is finding one you can put up with and will look after you mentally, physically and emotionally.

Comment

NorcoAccord; How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post
                Thank you guys. I do have a lot to think about. The 1st four year were great, then when she had to get off the pill for medical reason it started to change. I think this all blew up when her and medic were getting too close and his wife were planning to get a divorce. She told me weeks later after they stopped being friends that one night when they went out she asked if she could take him up on his offer, he pretty much blew her off. Things got better for a good 3 months and then started to go south again.

GF why do you me listed as your girlfriend in your profile? i don't have anything listed on mine. not single, not bf, not married nothing.
                hello!!!!

Me juj

Her wtf is juj?

Me huh
                would you like me to change it?
                should i not have it up?

Her trying to figure out why you listed it considering before it always said "in a relationship" but now you specifically listed who. i don't have anything up. not "in a relationship, not married, not dating" wondering why you have it up now

Me when I upgraded my fb account i created it. Before I couldn't organize my friend list to friends co workers girlfriend.
                Do you not like it?

her no i don't

me ok I will take it off
                Just took it off.
                Why don't you like it?

Her um....probably cause we still have a lot of issues
                hello?!

me ok. Fair enough. Do you want to talk more about our issues
                ???

her i'm thinking....

me ok

her sure you start it off, where do you want to start about our issues

me Well 1st and foremost we are alot better then we were. I am not nearly as jealous as I once was. 2 You text me and respond back to a lot sooner, and when we were last with diane I was unfair to you, I was comparing how you text me and such to how you use to do it a year ago and thats not right. You are treating me a lot better. I still have a lot to work on like listing to you more when you say or express your feelings. When something bothers me I should tell you sooner and not be an ass.
                Does that sound right, would you like to add or change anything on that

her i never treated you bad. sometimes you're better but in a lot of ways you're worse.

me How am I worst then I was?
                Am I texting you too much again? Or is it because I am so quiet. If its that I just re-play threw my head a lot of times what did I dont wrong in the past and how do I fix that.
                what did I do wrong in the and how to fix that.*
                I try everyday to be better, then i was. Somedays I am someday I am not, but I want our relationship to work and blossom. I see what were going threw as a growing pain and there a lot of shit that we have to go threw but when we do we will be in great soil.

her like i said you're better & sometimes you're worse. i told you before that i don't get over shit easy which is why we're in limbo because i hold shit against you. i hate that diane had the guts to say "do what i have to to put your mind at ease" i should be able to txt you or tell you my day because i want to, not because i have to in order to put your mind at ease
                i'm sick of having to tell you every little last detail because you think something slid through the cracks, every time i'm with you & on the computer or txting you want to know who it is & what's being said. the day i was talking to sally when we went to the dr with mom, you didn't say anything about it on the way there, while we were there, on the way home, but then all of a sudden you were like " what the hell are you talking to sally about, you've been txting all morning" like it's any of your business who i txt & for how long.
                Rosanna is offline.

If you don't want to tell me something then don't. All I really want to know is if you had a good or bad day at work and if the peeps were cool. Yes I like to know the details but I try not to ask. you are right its none of business who you talk to or how long or what you talk to. I just am very curious, and after awhile I can't take it anymore and I just snap on the inside and have to know. I know you do not need to tell me. Its just a want on mine.

like i said you're better & sometimes you're worse. i told you before that i don't get over shit easy which is why we're in limbo because i hold shit against you. i hate that diane had the guts to say "do what i have to to put your mind at ease" i should be able to txt you or tell you my day because i want to, not because i have to in order to put your mind at ease
                i'm sick of having to tell you every little last detail because you think something slid through the cracks, every time i'm with you & on the computer or txting you want to know who it is & what's being said. the day i was talking to sally when we went to the dr with mom, you didn't say anything about it on the way there, while we were there, on the way home, but then all of a sudden you were like " what the hell are you talking to sally about, you've been txting all morning" like it's any of your business who i txt & for how long.

then i found out you had the guts to tell sally "you'd like to know what me & her could possibly talk about for hours on end." it's none of your business what i talk about with sally, mike, larry. if i want you to know i'll tell you, but not because i have to stroke your ego. sally isn't me & she won't defend or justify things to you like i do.
                & when i told you i was a week & a half late & had bloodwork ordered i expected a little more out of you than "oh." being that you know i have crohns & the factor 5 which could give me blood clots if i were to get pregnant all you had to say was "oh." for as much as you want to talk about your thoughts & feelings, & my thoughts & feelings, you didn't have a fuckin' thing to say the one time i expected you to say something. i figured maybe you were scared but right up til today you still haven't said a thing about it which is fine since you probably got my results from the girls in the lab anyway, not that i care. so while you were quiet the last few days not having anything to say to this, i've been been quiet too thinking everything over.
                i asked both mike & larry what they would have said in this situation & both said they would discuss it & have more to say than "oh." & this is why mike & larry are my 2 best friends, i can go to them with anything & they know me. you & me were talking about getting married but after 5 years together you thought i was cheating on you, i have to give you a rundown of my day in order to make you feel better, & now you don't have anything to say to me when i said i was a week & a half late knowing it could give me blood clots that could kill me...but then again you already said it all when it comes to this, you said "i was overthinking it" & you're right i am overthinking it because it's my life in danger not yours. that about up our issues
                I didn't ask because I wanted you to tell me, and No I dont if or if your not pregnant. I am very concerned but when I ask question latly I get WHY. Shit its killing me inside not knowing and yes I am worried but then I thought if your pregnant you already told me you would get an abortion, if its a blood clot (didn't enter my mine) Its very scary. Hell I was talking to a guy and he said he has one in his leg and now he has to be on a blood thinner the rest of his life.
                My computer is saying your offline it says you have been offline sine 436 thats why I texted you.
                which should have been even more reason to ask me. you get WHY all the time because you ask me questions that aren't important like who i'm talking to & what's being said. this one was important & should have been the one time you asked me questions. i'm tired & going to bed since i have to work in the morning.
                Ok dear sweet dream and I hope to hear from you tomorrow.
                Monday I asked Sally if she knew anything, she told me no, and then texted you, she asked why I am going don't I want to know, and yes I want to know, but I want her to tell me. I told I could find out if I really couldn't take it she reminded me that you need to tell me, and don't steal it from you. Lisa and I talked and I told her its driving me nut's not knowing whats going on. I wanted to ask before we hanged up earyler but I thought I was on speaker phone and that's the last thing I want to say and have your dad over hear it. All I can say is Sorry for not asking, sorry only thinking of myself, sorry for being an idiot. I also talked to sally and she told me I might be smothering you and that's another reason why I have been so quiet. That's why I wait for you to invite me over to were you sit or why when I come over to your house I see your parents 1st and talk with them. Yeah I wanna go give you the biggest hug in the world and tell you I love you and how much you mean to me. But I don't know when to hug you when to love you or when to leave you alone. So I stand back and let you take charge that way I know its ok to do this or that. Rosanna I love you with ever ouch of my being and that's why stand here today. I wanna talk and ask questions, but I know if you don't want to talk you won't.
                nothing feels natural with us anymore. it all seems forced. like we're trying too hard. i tell you things because i feel like i'm force to in order to put your mind at ease, & you aren't comfortable around me because you don't know when to hug me or not sure what to say. we're both having to walk on eggshells, & i'm sure you hate it as much as i do
                as far as asking sally my results, that ticks me off more because if it was bothering you so bad (after your initial reaction of basically "whatever") that you could go to sally & lisa, why the hell couldn't you come to me & ask me? what's that say about us? you went to sally & lisa for help, & i went to mike & larry when we should have went to each other. i figured you'd go to sally, which is fine but i knew that so i went to them
                I have been thinking about egg shells to. I believe were both off Friday. I would like to go out Friday and talk in person a place of your choice with who ever you want there. I want to make our relationship better but I am unsure how to go about it and need your help. If you want to save it and make it better we need to do this.
                For all my screw-up's you have been there for me, when you were finding out about all your conditions and when you thought you were going crazy I was there for you, now lets be here together on this. All I can say is I love you, right now it may not seem like it, but I do. When I look into your gaze I still fall in love all over again. I want to save our relationship but you have to want to do it to. I know if we get through this hurdle it's all uphill from here on out. Things will get better the sun will come out and vampires will twinkle.

You two have some issues indeed. Like everyone else has already said. It's time to move on.

Don't look to the forum for the understanding shoulder to justify staying with her. You know you should move on, the entire board has stated it. It'll probably be worse for you than her, yes, but you WILL be happier afterward.

After 5 years of being together you're not her "best friend" and there's not 1 but 2 different people who are? That's bad.
                Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Trust me on this too the longer you keep a bad luck charm broad around the longer it will take for you to get a better chick. But if you have her around then the girls wont come to you.

I had this happen I never knew I had that many girls that wanted to talk to me but didn't because they saw me with my ex. But when I left they started noticing me more and more. If you bounce from that chick im telling you will be changing them like dude doin valet parking.

Comment

I know a lot has been said since the first post, but I'm only going to comment on that.

Honestly, if you're constantly fighting, and she's unwilling to commit to you... she's not right for you. Wanting an open relationship is either a serious fear of commitment, or a clear sign that you're only there until something better comes along. Either way, that's not worth your time.

I was in a relationship that could be described very much like yours. From my 18th birthday until my 27th birthday. We were never "open", but when she wanted to date someone else, we broke up. Still saw each other all the time, and any guy she ever "dated" in that period she ended up cheating on with me (I must say that I DO regret that, though to me she was always mine... messed up, in hindsight...)

We were ALWAYS fighting, and we weren't truly happy. I was committed to the relationship, and she wasn't strong enough to walk away. We kept it going long after it should have been done.

I wasted 9 years of my life on the wrong person. Sure, there were great times, and I still remember those fondly... but I spent all that time building something that I considered to be the rest of my life... and what I built so far has been 3 years of lonliness.

It'll hurt like hell... but move on. She's not right for you, and I can tell by your tone that even if you deny it, you believe that yourself.

Comment

I'll concur with everyone else in this thread that said to move on. But it sounds like you aren't strong enough too. Eventually you'll learn though, either that or you will keep letting her walk on you.....And she will have even less respect for you in the end and will keep on cheating on you.

She's only staying with you because she feels sorry for you, and isn't a decent enough person to break up with you.

Did she move all the way from Cali with you to New York? I didn't read your second post (the long one), but I hope you aren't trying to maintain a long distance relationship. Eventually you will realize you're wasting your time and emotions on someone who doesn't give a damn.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

ditch her. plenty of fish in the sea. Don't punish yourself by staying with her. You will only regret it later.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Read Doc Love's, "The System", google it and you will find pdf versions online. It will help clear your thoughts and empower you to make the right decision:

Here are some golden quotes:

Originally posted by Doc Love - The System
                          "There's a new "sheriff in town. He is tired of seeing his boys getting their hearts shot up" - Unlce Jethro Love.

"It's simply amazing what a man will put up with, or go through, to gain a woman's acceptance."

"Doc Love is on a mission from God to save the American male's heart from further destruction. I want to make sure Miss Right accepts him, loves him, and keeps him. Why? Because divorce lawyers should be made homeless. It's time for men to come out of the dark ages, and take control of their lives. "

"The Reality Factor says that women in love neither confuse nor reject men."

"Women don't accept bootlickers"

"The ideal women will be more interested in you than you are in her"
                          __________________________________________________ _

My sincere thoughts say you should find someone else; a woman that loves you will make it easy to love her back.

Good luck bud.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

Its over, I am 24 and have been dating since I was 19. I talked to a friend of mine and she said you need to get out of it. Its toxic, she came to my apartment took most of her stuff and left with no note or word. I feel better now knowing its over.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Good. I know what you're feeling, and I know it sucks... but it's for the best. Imagine marrying that girl in the next few years, and getting divorced shortly after... then turning 30, trying to remember how to date, all while knowing any girl you date will have to find out that you're divorced... Trust me, you don't want to be there!

Comment

man..get rid of the girl. shes getting piped really good and yeah..once they get defensive..its done.

Trust me. Now go out there and let some other girl hang off the ole tree stump.
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X