No announcement yet.

NWaccord : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea i just have my car on the alignment rack again, i really need to cut those towers to access my SPC's to adjust the camber

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Any updates on the manifold?

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Im anxious to see how the downpipe will look. Im assuming your doing a 2.5 dp to 3"?
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
          any Updates On The Manifold?
          X 2!

Comment

Saw all your videos and I'm loving all your setups bro, I cannot wait until I get my Type S transmission and get a proper DYNO.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

It was AWESOME seeing this in person at the spring meet. SO DAMN NICE! And SO DAMN FAST! And...SO DAMN LOUD!!! Goin' through the tunnel with you was intense. The engine sounds INCREDIBLE!!!

Hopefully we can meet up again soon. I wanna go for a ride next time!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

ya this is an amazing car love everything about it.spring meet was fun with all of you was going for just the day but ended up stayed the night and got a 110 dollar ticked for 7 over was pulled over for an 1 1/2 while the looked up all the vins on my car and searched the car that cop was an ass but besides that it was fun hope to see you again soon love both of your cars did a great job hope you get your fender fixed.

Comment

Sup brochacho! Hey man sorry we didnt get to say a final farwell, got a little hectic trying to get outta there.. But it was great seeing you guys again! Hope you had a great time, i know i sure did! Here's a few shots of the SE i got:

Sry if i got some of the bad side :\ Thanks again for coming out buddy!

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                    Any updates on the manifold?
                    Originally posted by Macaqueistrong View Post
                    X 2!
                    Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                    Im anxious to see how the downpipe will look. Im assuming your doing a 2.5 dp to 3"?
                    No updates on the manifold, Its still all tacked together. Haven't had time but looks like I'm going to have a lot more time available. We going to start pulling the engine out today and make room for new Bisimoto F22 short block I will be receiving it on Monday
                    Will be cleaning up the engine bay and installing the whole short block. Then its back to the manifold. I was originally going with a T4 flange but now I'm thinking a T3....
                    T4 flange would be 3" to 4" downpipe
                    T3 flange would be 2.5" to 3" downpipe
                    Still undecided on that part .....

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                      It was AWESOME seeing this in person at the spring meet. SO DAMN NICE! And SO DAMN FAST! And...SO DAMN LOUD!!! Goin' through the tunnel with you was intense. The engine sounds INCREDIBLE!!!

Hopefully we can meet up again soon. I wanna go for a ride next time!
                      Thanks a lot man
                      Yes, she does get a lil wild and loud sometimes That tunnel rip was Javier in front of me with the wastegate fully open and Me cracking VTEC behind. I'm sure you got the full orchestra! Next time a cruise forsure.

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
                      ya this is an amazing car love everything about it.spring meet was fun with all of you was going for just the day but ended up stayed the night and got a 110 dollar ticked for 7 over was pulled over for an 1 1/2 while the looked up all the vins on my car and searched the car that cop was an ass but besides that it was fun hope to see you again soon love both of your cars did a great job hope you get your fender fixed.
                      Thanks, It was nice meeting you and seeing your beautiful car in person. Its truly a unique car and cant wait to see what else your doing to her.

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                      Sup brochacho! Hey man sorry we didnt get to say a final farwell, got a little hectic trying to get outta there.. But it was great seeing you guys again! Hope you had a great time, i know i sure did! Here's a few shots of the SE i got:

Thanks again for coming out buddy!
                      Sup bro
                      Its alright, we'll be see each other soon for another event or meet! We had the best time we've had in a while! It was awesome. Thanks for the badass pics, I used most of them for the video

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

WOW, nice car/progress. this is another CB, among VERY few, that i like and catches my interest. i like seeing threads with builds/progress like this because it gives me motivation to do something with my hoopty lol
                        FRIENDS
                        DONT LET
                        FRIENDS
                        ROLL ON
                        ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
                          WOW, nice car/progress. this is another CB, among VERY few, that i like and catches my interest. i like seeing threads with builds/progress like this because it gives me motivation to do something with my hoopty lol
                          Thanks bro, means a lot and helps keep us motivated to try new things on these old CB's

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Im in love with your cb.
                            Clean, fast and beautiful.
                            Im still trying to find the "bad side" because i dont see one.

Comment

*update*

Slow progress on this one, but we're managing to get things done.

Used OEM replacement fender, just needs to be sprayed.

And finally some pics of the sexy bulletproof block filled with Bisimoto goodies all built by the legendary Reid Lunde @ (KaizenSpeed)!

86mm bore rimmed out for H22a cylinder head.

F22 Block with 261xxx miles, freshly rebuilt

Old engine is officially out the vehicle. Next is waiting for small goodies to piece the new engine together & have it running/driving for the NWpac & CB7tuner meet for August 23th
                              Stay tuned guys, as these coming weeks gonna be a busy one!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X