Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to cb's, 90 EX 4 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to cb's, 90 EX 4 door

Hey guys, My name is Michael. This is my first Accord but not my first Honda. I's a 90 EX 5 speed f22a4. I've had a 91 hx civic hatch, 90 si civic hatch, 93 ls integra and a lot of Nissan s chassis's. I bought this car from my mom. It is my daily driver and I love it even as rough as it is. It has a few slight mods, cat delete, cone filter, hids, 97 cd side skirts w/ mudflaps and some lowering springs and aftermarket struts I pulled from a wrecked 97 accord that had lots of good parts on it. I have some upper camber arms for the front and rear but I haven't installed them yet. It has a wrinkle red powder coated valve cover I plan to paint it myself soon, I'm going gloss black. I pulled off the EX spoiler it came with. After my s12 is finished I'm going to pull the f22 and rebuild it. I plan to use a h22 intake manifold, port and polished a6 head, eprom tune, full exhaust and a new clutch kit. Don't plan on getting rid of it since I got it from my mom. I do plan to continuously clean it up. here are a few pics.

shot of the dirty abused f22. 275,xxx miles and still runs great.

Last edited by methylprop; 11-26-2012, 07:41 PM. Reason: add photos

Looks like a good start. If you need help with anything just hit me up. I have a large shop near Clever where I live.

Comment

hey, nice to see a local. I will keep you in mind. right now I would like to find a h22 intake and I need to find a set of 02 SE accord wheels like these,

Comment

You do know the H22 intake won't fit on the F22A4, right?
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
          Looks like a good start. If you need help with anything just hit me up. I have a large shop near Clever where I live.
          here we go with the cb factory again...
          visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
            You do know the H22 intake won't fit on the F22A4, right?
            Thanks for the correction. I need a h23 intake or a6 runners w/ h22 plenum.

I also need a rear passengers side mud flap if anyone has a spare.

Comment

Originally posted by methylprop View Post

Correct.

Careful there, buying/selling/trading in the beginners section is grounds for a ban...
              Originally posted by Mishakol129
              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. In due time then, I really love this chassis and plan to build upon it. I'm sure you'll see much more from me in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                  here we go with the cb factory again...
                  Your CB will be in my "factory" soon it sounds like. Letting the mad scientist start wrenching on her! Ill PM you back on that in the morning BTW, Im geting ready to go to bed.

Call B&B Imports. 417-725-5296. They are west of Nixa at 1708 Phillips Road. I was just there yesterday and I seen a few CBs with mud flaps. Should run you about $10-$25. They are good people and Ive done alot of business with them.

Comment

thanks for the tip. I got my cd side skirts from a new import salvage yard in bolivar off highway 13. I go those and the matching mud flaps for 10 bucks. made my day. They just opened up. We just remodeled their building for them. it's a blue building off 13 across from the scrap yard.

Comment

thanks for the tip. I got my cd side skirts from a new import salvage yard in bolivar off highway 13. I go those and the matching mud flaps for 10 bucks. made my day. They just opened up. We just remodeled their building for them. it's a blue building off 13 across from the scrap yard.
                      Do you know the name? If not which side of 13 is it on and is it before or after Bolivar? Is it a you-pull or is it like every other salvage yard around here where they wont let you see what they have?

If not it would end up being my new favorite salvage yard.

Comment

Cool a new springfield member

Comment

Originally posted by TAMPA View Post
                          Cool a new springfield member
                          cool, 2 new springfield members!

if you want some pictures or want to meet up, hit me up

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            cool, 2 new springfield members!

if you want some pictures or want to meet up, hit me up
                            Cool! I dont know if ill be able to make it to the meet. I might have to work.

But since there is h311ra151n, you and myself and we all live so close im sure we can meet up easily sometime. And h311ra151ns lucky ass has two cbs.

Comment

I finally picked up and installed my 94-95 cd front and rear lip and installed them. I had already installed the side skirts so now I have a full kit from a cd accord. I think looks really good especially the rear. I picked up a few interior bits also. I am slowly getting it cleaned up. I want to lower it a bit more but will hold off till after i get the new wheels on.I decided to paint it electric blue. My next project will be body work and getting all the power windows working.

I Don't have pics of the rear yet but here is the front lip.

Comment

Working...
                              X