Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to my fellow gun owners:

i applaud yall. we have multiple hobbies and exercise our rights to participate in them. but there are a few who have become dicks. for our right to bear arms, its not something we're supposed to demonstrate to the extreme degree. Starbucks has just given it's employees on instructions on how to deal with ones who OC or CC. they aren't taking a stand against us. they're taking a neutral stance. basicly if you cause a disturbance, to ask you to remove the gun from the store. not for you to leave.

but then you have these idiots. these instigators who decide "this is MERICA!! i DO WHAT I WANT!!" so they make these stupid open carry videos about walking down the street or into a store with their ARs or AKs. then get mad when they get stopped. here are my views on that:

1-you are open carrying a RIFLE!! not a hand gun. a RIFLE. a rifle(for ARs so far) that has been supposedly used in mass shootings. you NEVER did it before until the attack on gun rights happened. now you're just doing it to be a dick. don't get me wrong. i open carry every day. never got stopped. never got any negative feedback either. just people asking if i work undercover or security. but i'm not going to suddenly open carry my .22 because i can. wtf?

2-im all for OC and CC rights and gun rights of all sorts. but to the ones making the videos of them OC'ing their AKs and ARs, you're not doing it for rights. you're doing it because you want to be a dick. and being that recording it, you're doing BECAUSE you know that you're going to get someone calling the police on you. then when the cops come, you give them a hard time. they ask for your ID, you decline. wtf? why? you are carrying a rilfe in public. what did you think was going to happen? the cops want to make sure you're not a criminal going to do something wrong. "well im not a criminal." the people around you and the cops don't know that. but instead of proving to the world that we gun owners aren't gun-crazed, you make us look bad by being a dick to ANYONE who questions you. then you post it. that's not being American. that's not being an advocate for gun rights. that's being an attention whore.

/rant

Comment

Agreed.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
        I shot my friends .40 cal version Mp5 (obvi a reproduction) and it was the most accurate, most fun gun I've shot in years.

I absolutely love it -- too bad I live in the shittiest state in the nation for our hobby
        Never shot a .40 but I have shot a my friends full auto mp5, The one I bought from him actually cause it had a full auto trigger pack in it. Pretty much shot every rifle in full auto. So fun but expensive to feed.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Just picked up this little Ruger 22. It's their new Ruger American Rimfire in .22LR. It's been on the market for about 3 weeks now. Seems to be the real deal, I'm excited to get out and shoot it. It's got an interchangeable stock system to change length of pull and comb height for optics or iron sight, fiber optic front sight with a foldable rear sight, adjustable trigger (pretty crisp, no creep, not quite as good as Marlin's XT-22 trigger, but not bad at all). It also uses Ruger's 10/22 rotary mags, so great support there (25 rounders!). All-in-all, it's a pretty appealing package, and I'm looking forward to shooting it in a few weeks. I managed to convince my wife to let me get it because of the interchangeable stock thing, I told her it would be perfect for our daughter since we can change the length of pull as she grows! (even though she hasn't been born yet! :P)

Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
            Just picked up this little Ruger 22. It's their new Ruger American Rimfire in .22LR. It's been on the market for about 3 weeks now. Seems to be the real deal, I'm excited to get out and shoot it. It's got an interchangeable stock system to change length of pull and comb height for optics or iron sight, fiber optic front sight with a foldable rear sight, adjustable trigger (pretty crisp, no creep, not quite as good as Marlin's XT-22 trigger, but not bad at all). It also uses Ruger's 10/22 rotary mags, so great support there (25 rounders!). All-in-all, it's a pretty appealing package, and I'm looking forward to shooting it in a few weeks. I managed to convince my wife to let me get it because of the interchangeable stock thing, I told her it would be perfect for our daughter since we can change the length of pull as she grows! (even though she hasn't been born yet! :P)

That looks sweet!, I have one all tactical with hogue stock and threaded barrel. I put a primary arms 90 dollar red dot on it and it is a sweet little beast. I also bought one of the ruger take downs and cant wait for them to release the threaded barrels for them.
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Finally got my package from Apex Tactical Solutions. The new trigger made a huge difference in functionality. There is 0 pre travel and 0 over travel. The +3 magazine extension needed a little modification to work perfectly. I had to file the lips for the base plate just a hair because it was really tight and made setting the spring a real pain. I kept having jam's because the spring was crooked but once i got the file out everything works perfect now. I highly recommend anybody who owns a Smith & Wesson M&P or SD look into parts from Apex Tactical. Great parts and great customer service.

Comment

hey got my dpms oricle and modded it

back at it again

Comment

Have you failed to offend your sensitive, rainbow hugging friends today? Are you NOT the talk of your local Starbucks, or the subject of scorn and gossip by all the soccer moms at your kids' school? Do you want complete strangers to walk just a LITTLE further away from you in public? Here's your chance to make all these dreams come true. With a nod to the Devil of Ramadi, G4G again proudly brings you the Vote from the Rooftops shirt! Don't miss out!

http://teespring.com/VoteRooftop3?fb...ref_map=%5B%5D

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Might be getting an older Mauser for $200, nothing special, made from parts around the world. Comes with 300 rounds, shit why not.
                    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                      Have you failed to offend your sensitive, rainbow hugging friends today? Are you NOT the talk of your local Starbucks, or the subject of scorn and gossip by all the soccer moms at your kids' school? Do you want complete strangers to walk just a LITTLE further away from you in public? Here's your chance to make all these dreams come true. With a nod to the Devil of Ramadi, G4G again proudly brings you the Vote from the Rooftops shirt! Don't miss out!

http://teespring.com/VoteRooftop3?fb...ref_map=%5B%5D

This is fucking fantastic.
                      I'm seriously considering buying one
                      MRT
                      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                      Originally posted by Tippey764
                      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I bought it as soon as I saw it.
                        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                          I bought it as soon as I saw it.
                          Just bought one!
                          MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

bought this a few days ago. Havent shot it yet though.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

beretta 92a1 9mm 17rnd mags

^^^ that thing looks like a hybrid between 3 different guns, pretty nifty and unique for sure!

I changed my grips, shaved and painted them to look like an exotic wood. My camera couldn't focus to show the depth of it's look.

from this $900 thing with the grips

to this with wrinkle painted grips, I didn't like.

to me shaving those $80 grips instead of buying new ones, and painting them to have that I own this gun feel. I want to get the bright red sights for it as well./

this is the best picture to help show the depth.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                                ^^^ that thing looks like a hybrid between 3 different guns, pretty nifty and unique for sure!

I changed my grips, shaved and painted them to look like an exotic wood. My camera couldn't focus to show the depth of it's look.

from this $900 thing with the grips
                                I see what you're talking about with the camera failing to capture it.

To be honest, I don't like it.
                                That gun seems to exhibit a feeling of a mans tool, and utilitarian object, used for both hunting and self defense.
                                With the new grips, it looks like it belongs in a glass box on a shelf. There would be a group of people standing in front of it eating wine and cheese and discussing it's merits and what the artist was trying to say.

Also, if you go to pull that in an emergency situation, will your hand slip?
                                MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                                X