Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

mini meet at my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini meet at my house

so jabercb7,zmanwit90accord and cbinct came to chill and work on there cars.zman needed a new/built box that gorge made and jaber changed his down pipe.so we did a shoot out line up!! they look really good

jabercb7 lost his nutz..lmao
    o were o were coud they be....lol

my new turbo build

I never knew jaber was black.

Thats a nice looking seattle silver 9091 coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

He's not black... LOL. Silver couple is George's (cb7inct) but he'll tell you all about that.

Great pics Jerm!

Comment

Nice pics man and it looks like it was a Coupe only meet.

Comment

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
          Nice pics man and it looks like it was a Coupe only meet.
          coupe only

my new turbo build

Comment

dark skined portorican

my new turbo build

Comment

thankyou sir!! lol i love the way my car looks with the clear front lights, and the red/clears in the back..
              Originally posted by deevergote
              wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Dam I wish I could of came wit you guys!

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
                Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

geez, i wish Toronto kicked it like that, CBS look proper btw.

Comment

Originally posted by dee18701 View Post
                    Dam I wish I could of came wit you guys!
                    lol i know, u should have just followed us, we wasnt there too long, but would of been nice to have a wagon around.. but its ok, we had all coupes
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

oohhh chit mutha loving cb7 coupes babiii ....word that Seattle silver coupe is fresh!!!! 203 in tha house..lol....... seeing this inspires me to get my coupe up and running but not this year hehehe

.................................................. Honda The Power Of Dreams............................................ ......
                      .................................................. ............................................................. ...............
                      Last edited by GARGOLA88; 04-28-2011, 01:02 AM.

Comment

got tito coming today to onstall his coilovers for a iphone3 scince my phone dosent charge on its own

my new turbo build

Comment

lol @ Jaber looking around like wtf.
                          1991 HONDA ACCORD EX COUPE
                          2014 Volvo XC70 T6 AWD ----- 2000 Honda Odyssey LX
                          2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S ------ 1994 Toyota Corolla DX
                          2001 Subaru Outback --------- 1990 Infiniti M30

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                            lol i know, u should have just followed us, we wasnt there too long, but would of been nice to have a wagon around.. but its ok, we had all coupes
                            I know but I had to stay in Waterbury cuz I had to pick up my son
                            Ohh and I would of stayed out of the pictures so you coupe guys can have your glory
                            Last edited by dee18701; 04-28-2011, 03:04 PM.

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
                            Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

Nice meet, 3 Sedan & 1 4door!!

Comment

Working...
                              X