Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different Koni Yellow For Use With Ground Controls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird...

Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
      $471 shipped at tunersports.com:

http://www.tunersports.com/koni-spor...p4_p19682.html

I had a very good experience purchasing from them.

I had found them a while ago, and if they shipped to Canada, I'd have them in my possession as we speak. It says in the fine print they may ship up here if it's authorized via email first, so I may contact them and see if they'll do it.

EDIT: I just sent them an email asking if they'd make an exception for me, so fingers crossed.

I've considered AutoAnything as well, just hadn't heard much about them, and I always get wary about purchasing from another country, even if we're neighbours.
      Last edited by 91 EX-R; 04-26-2015, 02:45 PM.
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Neither site will agree to shipping them to me. It`s too bad, since they had some of the best prices I`ve seen. The cheapest is still stated above.

So like I said earlier, the hunt continues. I`d love some Yellows, but this is getting ridiculous....

Maybe I should put an extra couple hundred in and grab something else.

Comment

I'm sure someone here would be willing to have them shipped to them and then forward them to you. I would, but I'm sure someone North of me could get you a better rate. There's a few here that would do it for no fee at all.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            I'm sure someone here would be willing to have them shipped to them and then forward them to you. I would, but I'm sure someone North of me could get you a better rate. There's a few here that would do it for no fee at all.

If there was a trustworthy member such as yourself who would be willing to do this for me, that would be amazing. I'd most likely send them something for their trouble as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
              If there was a trustworthy member such as yourself who would be willing to do this for me, that would be amazing. I'd most likely send them something for their trouble as well.
              i'd be happy to help, too, just dont know if Colorado is really any closer to Ontario than Texas is, lol. Somebody from the north east might be the best deal for something heavy like this, but let me know if you end up needing help.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                i'd be happy to help, too, just dont know if Colorado is really any closer to Ontario than Texas is, lol. Somebody from the north east might be the best deal for something heavy like this, but let me know if you end up needing help.
                Thanks for the offer. I haven't really asked around the site yet to see if anyone would be willing to do it for me, so if I can't find anyone I may have to just bite the bullet on shipping.

Comment

I don't have a passport, and I'm sure gas would cost just as much as shipping, but I'm only about an hour south of Detroit. I'll still throw the offer out there, if you'd be willing to ship them to my address, I'm sure I could find time to get up to Detroit on a day off or something and meet you. I'm up there all the time in the summer since my dad works downtown and we go to Tigers games a lot.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

Working...
                  X