Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Accord cc1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord cc1

Hello from croatia!My name is Bojan and this is my ride...accord coupe 1992. F20z1 engine.new paint little lighter than original cobalt blue pearl.sorry for my eng.
    Last edited by Jarrett; 12-02-2015, 09:26 AM.

Welcome!
    It seems we have quite a few members here from Croatia! Though I don't know how many are still active on here.

Comment

Cb7 forum is great!every day I folow treads from other members.Here in croatia is very small number of accords 4gen coupe (maybe 2-3)

Comment

That is a very clean accord, love the color. Welcome to the forum!
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Tnx.the car was painted and soon i hope that i will get some nice rims maybe 16's or 17's and some sport springs or coilovers.

Comment

Don't worry for a second about the quality of your English. It seems to be the common concern of those whose primary language is not English. What's funny is that most of the people who voice those concerns speak better English than most of the people over here who are allegedly fluent.

You have a nice looking car, but we'd like to see more of it!
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I understand eng very good but my gramatic is weak hehe.I'll post some new pic's soon.

Comment

here's some new and old pictures.

Comment

Comment

Looks very clean, And an awesome colour!

Sorry if its been mentioned but what colour was it?

Keep it up! (Y)

Edit : Just saw in original post a shade of cobalt blue.

Comment

It's cobalt blue b54p3 i think but because of grey primer it became little lighter.

Comment

Here some new pics...nothing special except red emblem

Comment

Welcome! I had to google map your home and clicked something by accident and was brought to this picture of the area:. wow!! Is Croatia just a bunch of islands?

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Cro...661b7f!6m1!1e1

Comment

On the picture you post is Dubrovnik city...Croatia is small country (cca 4 milion peoples).One part of croatia is long coast named Jadran and it's very popular destination for tourist from italy,german and other europe countries.

Comment

Some fresh pics..installed cd5 front lip
                              capture
                              and wheels 17 adult image
                              Last edited by Bolex; 11-26-2016, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X