Activities during the big TN meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Activities during the big TN meet?

what the hell are we gonna do? I don't know about ya'll but i can't just sit around and talk about cars for hours on end. I wanna do something else. An arcade, nite club, hell i'll bring GT4, play some basketball (somebody needs to get crossed up ), football, arm wrestling...somethin! lol...idunno man i just don't wanna get bored. So what are we gonna do...and more importantly who wants to get crossed up?
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

I know I'll be doing it up downtown Nashville on Firday and Saturday nights...

Love my car, but ya, can't shoot the shit about it all weekend.
    Bart: What's your name?
    Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

whats downtown? Mostly clubs?
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
        whats downtown? Mostly clubs?
        not really... i mean, there are clubs, but there isn't that much to see in downtown nashville, or really nashville period. i suppose if you're a country music fan, you may find more fun. not to mention, downtown nashville is pretty small.

last year there weren't many cb7 owners there, but all of us (myself, h23accord, jdmcb7, shawn.hayden, slow904door, and h23accord's friend) went out to dinner and then to a meet under the bridge. there were so many cars to see, and so many people to talk to, we didn't leave until about midnight or later.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

riding through nashville is fun as hell when you have a bunch of cars i was there for the 50th anniv. of corvettes and it was fun as hell

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Things have changed here there is no cruising downtown any more. There are some good clubs graham central station is one of my personal favs and bar nashville of course. The only good arcade jillians had a explosion so it is down for remodeling. i would be glad to help any one that wants more inside details of nashville.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
              not really... i mean, there are clubs, but there isn't that much to see in downtown nashville, or really nashville period. i suppose if you're a country music fan, you may find more fun. not to mention, downtown nashville is pretty small.

last year there weren't many cb7 owners there, but all of us (myself, h23accord, jdmcb7, shawn.hayden, slow904door, and h23accord's friend) went out to dinner and then to a meet under the bridge. there were so many cars to see, and so many people to talk to, we didn't leave until about midnight or later.
              This guy is totally right there are good places to grab a bite to eat but not to much to see.

Comment

damn do you remember when the 50th of corvettes was there it was nuts something like 65000 vettes cruising through town the cops didnt care at all

The Chronicles.

Comment

I do remember they do something like that often they meet up and cruise to the musuem in ky. You always know they are coming cause you hear this loud roar then they fly by like jets. I am doing like 75 and they pass me as if I were standing still. Yeah cops don't mind corvettes but they don't have mercy on imports.
                  Last edited by hondagurlex21; 03-24-2005, 06:47 PM. Reason: left something out

Comment

Let's all go barhopping that night!

Comment

im okay at basketball

The Chronicles.

Comment

I suck at basketball. But im sure there will be something to do.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                          i'm pretty sure i'll show up and get done what i have to, look around and go.......i'm antisocial sometimes and i'm feeling like it now, my neck is fucked up......if it's raining i'm gonna be ill as shit......and my car is fugly
                          werd, at the norcal meet, i didnt even talk about my car.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

there is a no cruising law but the cops are more worried about drunks and people doin stupid shit, so as long as you act normal, no worries...I will get a hold of some people and see if i can get some more cars to meet us under the walking bridge or something. I will let you know what i come up with....anyone up for some racing? I know a few good spots..
                            1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                            4.0L I-6 2WD
                            293k miles, still running strong.
                            Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

well .. cruising is circling around and around right... I say we break up into groups, and hit some curvy mountain roads or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X