This is my Remington 870.

-Adjustable Stock
    -Magpul Forend
    -Muzzlebreak
    -Allen Strap w/swivels

Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
    The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
      Very nice. I prefer with more wood. Needs more wood. Lol

I'm not to far off with ya, but I need a longer stock for my stature and training, for it to feel natural and easy. I've been using these in combat training with live fire with all my buds who were army, navy , and marine, vets. It's a real nice way to open new doors to meeting people who are respect worthy. Unlike most of the car scenes.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
        I'm not to far off with ya, but I need a longer stock for my stature and training, for it to feel natural and easy. I've been using these in combat training with live fire with all my buds who were army, navy , and marine, vets. It's a real nice way to open new doors to meeting people who are respect worthy. Unlike most of the car scenes.
        I here that. It's hard making friends as an older adult-you are spot on saying "respect-worthy"

I can definitely relate to that. Very nice work on the wood btw .
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Haven't been around for a little while but here's my updates. Finally picked up my Colt 6920. I ordered a full Magpul set including vertical foregrip and 4 extra 30rd mags that should be in today. Last Sunday i met up with a guy who traded me his "zombie tactical" Mossberg 500 for my old hi-point 40 cal. Nothing special about it really... It just had the lime green Hogue Tamer pistol grip and pump. I replaced them with an ATI 6 position stock with pistol grip and polymer pump. Also... I finally broke the 1000rd mark in my ammo stash. I've always tried to maintain 500-600 but i sent the wife to get me ammo for v-day and she came back with 400rds of 223 and 50 for the 12ga. As good as it feels having all this ammo, Im a bit pissed at the guy at the gun store. She told him she wanted 200rds and he sent her home with $200 worth.

Comment

Another one to add to the list! Picked this up a few weeks ago. Had a fixed 4x laying around with some rings. Also had a laser with rat tail and single point sling. Got a killer deal on it and already had all the accessories laying around. Picked up 2 30 round ProMags and 2 windowed 30 round P-Mags. About 400 rounds of ammo. It has a 20" free floating barrel and a storage compartment in the stock. Put 100 rounds through it, shoots great.

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
              Another one to add to the list! Picked this up a few weeks ago. Had a fixed 4x laying around with some rings. Also had a laser with rat tail and single point sling. Got a killer deal on it and already had all the accessories laying around. Picked up 2 30 round ProMags and 2 windowed 30 round P-Mags. About 400 rounds of ammo. It has a 20" free floating barrel and a storage compartment in the stock. Put 100 rounds through it, shoots great.

How much?

What grip is that?
              My Car
              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Picked it up for $589. Haven't done anything to it except throw stuff on the rail. Like I said I already had all the accessories so it was $589 to get it up and running. The grip is a Stark SE-1 that came on it. It's very ergonomic and comfortable, but it is plastic. If I could find something the same shape, but rubber I would be happy.

Comment

Nice buy! Good price to. I've been looking at a PSA ar for around the same price. Hopefully I'll own it in a week or two.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Slickguns.com had a del-ton for 409 right now.

Comment

Female Firearm Enthusiast here, I got some good ones. Pics upon request, I have a lot but it would take some work transferring them into photobucket

-WASR 10/63 I built and got recognition for (my first love, its tan btw)
                      -Beretta 92FSA1
                      -Mare's Leg
                      -Krinknov (tastefully outfitted)
                      -Draco (tastefully outfitted)
                      -PS90 in OD green
                      -M1A Socom II
                      -Stoeger tactical double barrel
                      -Sig Sauer p226 w/ Trijicon night sights (.40)
                      -Ruger LCR in OD
                      -Ruger LC9
                      -DSA FAL SA58 (FAL Pistol)
                      -Mini 14 w/ folding stock
                      - (Not mine but sits in the same gun locker as mine and I like to believe it is) Tavor in tan

And this list made me realize I want more rifles

Comment

I request photos. Mostly of the krink.
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

That's quite a nice collection you have there. Also in for pics.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Pics requested, pics you will receive. Don't mind my old blog link on the photos, I kept them there since I don't like photo thieves. These were all the photos I had that were either most recent or most relevant.

Draco:

Krinknov:

My WASR 10/63 (my first love):

Beretta:

Sig P226 (.40):

Mare's Leg:

Crap shot of the PS90:

DSA FAL SA58:

M1A Socom II:
                            Last edited by militiamaiden; 03-05-2014, 08:19 PM. Reason: wrong links

Comment

Big fan of the M1A! I've been wanting to get one.
                              My current list:
                              Stevens 320 Security
                              Mosin Nagant
                              Marlin Glenfield Model 70
                              Mossberg MMR AR-15
                              Taurus Slim 9mm
                              Springfield XD-M .40 4.5"
                              Savage 110 FCP HS-Precision .338 Lapua

I graduate in 72 days and I'm going to start loading up a bit more when I actually have a decent income. I really want the Rock Island 10mm. I think that will be my next one and then I can start knocking the rest of them off the list!

Comment

Sweet baby jesus I need more 7.62 in my life

Comment

Working...
                                X