2018 Audi A8 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Audi A8 review

wow... I see where cars are going and it's interesting. Digital all, linked, synced, and no lag. But I would love to try any seat in this car, the experience looks amazing!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2K3JG4XLmw

I daily a '16 s6.

Nicest most refined car I've ever owned. Go test drive one. Expensive, but amazing car
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

We had a '15 A8 L come thru the shop a few months ago. I did the used car inspection on it. The twin hair dryer v8 was impressive as hell to say the least. I took it for a very, very long test drive 'cause i just couldn't tear myself away from the massaging front seat. Gobs and gobs of power, and to be such a huge heavy car it rode smoother than anything I've been in in a long time. The handling was superb as it was all wheel drive with super wide tires. I wouldn't want to own one though, pockets ain't deep enough to maintain it.

Over all, 1 of the most impressive vehicles I have ever drove. The $110,000 price tag this particular 1 had when new was justifiable in my opinion.

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Size9zombie View Post
        We had a '15 A8 L come thru the shop a few months ago. I did the used car inspection on it. The twin hair dryer v8 was impressive as hell to say the least. I took it for a very, very long test drive 'cause i just couldn't tear myself away from the massaging front seat. Gobs and gobs of power, and to be such a huge heavy car it rode smoother than anything I've been in in a long time. The handling was superb as it was all wheel drive with super wide tires. I wouldn't want to own one though, pockets ain't deep enough to maintain it.

Over all, 1 of the most impressive vehicles I have ever drove. The $110,000 price tag this particular 1 had when new was justifiable in my opinion.
        It's wild how far cars have come in the last 10 years.

An entry-level Honda Accord now has the same technology features (if not more) as my 2006 Acura RL.

The Audi (if specified) has some wild features, but it's a shame that everything is an option. Again - even a fully loaded Honda Accord has more features than a base model A4 for less money.

Just a heads up - the video is not working for me.
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
        X