Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

King of the Boosted Accord - most powerful turbo setups

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the thread! Nice curve on paper. I added you to the first page.
    Last edited by Raf99; 08-10-2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

right on
      my build
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202734

Comment

many good looking builds in here. keep it going.
        www.850fab.com
        IG - @850Fab
        FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

thanks raff! Have not been on in a while, real busy with an 90 civic hatch race car build!

v8, good numbers, and nice running 17psi, are you running boost by gear?
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            thanks raff! Have not been on in a while, real busy with an 90 civic hatch race car build!

Not yet. Having fun with feathering the throttle and finding the limits of traction. With more power though I'll have to boost by gear as I have a heavy foot

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

i need to find out if my tuner can put boost by gear on my car it defiantly needs it.
              the bigger problem right now is the turbo is internally gated and the wastegate is to small and the boost creep is way to much right now. im porting a new hot side wastegate port and once the turbo is off the car im going to port the o2 housing and the outlet of the manifold and try to take care of it. right now at about 4500 rpm ill hit 19psi and it shuts the car down even with the turbo set to 8psi.
              my build

Comment

whats up fellas, this is all data from a year ago that i just never got around to posting cause i was hoping to make better numbers. some people question my tuner, but i just dont want to spend another 500 bucks to go somewhere else just to "possibly" get more power so heres the numbers

Turbonetics 61/65
                Boost by gear (20 psi on this pull)
                Fully built H22a
                Running 93 octane.
                shes still running like a champ
                Last edited by kratemertyl; 05-16-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kratemertyl View Post
                  whats up fellas, this is all data from a year ago that i just never got around to posting cause i was hoping to make better numbers. some people question my tuner, but i just dont want to spend another 500 bucks to go somewhere else just to "possibly" get more power so heres the numbers running a
                  Turbonetics 61/65 on boost by gear (20 psi on this pull) on a fully built H22a running 93 octane. shes still running like a champ
                  how many miles do you have on the motor since it was built
                  my build

Comment

i think im at around 6k miles. she only gets driven once or twice a week. but there is no babying it.

Comment

Originally posted by kratemertyl View Post
                      whats up fellas, this is all data from a year ago that i just never got around to posting cause i was hoping to make better numbers. some people question my tuner, but i just dont want to spend another 500 bucks to go somewhere else just to "possibly" get more power so heres the numbers running a
                      Turbonetics 61/65 on boost by gear (20 psi on this pull) on a fully built H22a running 93 octane. shes still running like a champ
                      Welcome! I'll add you to the first page, can you update the thread with all the stats and current specs?

"**List of Required Items**
                      Dyno chart with horsepower and torque values
                      Turbo utilized and PSI your Sneezing
                      Engine Specifics (Post either engine or frank build)
                      Gas/Petrol/Octane Thirst Quencher
                      1/4 or 1/8 Drag Strip Time Slips (Optional)"
                      Last edited by Raf99; 05-16-2016, 11:27 AM.

Comment

thanks Raff, not sure what you mean though, all the required info is there in that post. is in not in correct format?
                        i went ahead and listed thm in order if that what you meant
                        Last edited by kratemertyl; 05-16-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Damn raff, when you gonna update. U give me to much time and I'll be coming after your spot

Comment

22psi gtx 2863
                            f22a6 92 pump gas with water/meth spraying(boost juice)

Comment

Originally posted by 93redcb7 View Post

22psi gtx 2863
                              f22a6 92 pump gas with water/meth spraying(boost juice)
                              pic no work

Comment

thats weird its showing up for me

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/...psqdomaiuo.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X