No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave the car a nice wash today before I started working on it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      Gave the car a nice wash today before I started working on it again.

lookin good , as for parts, i have a 1992 two door auto scrapped, and a 1991 4 door 5 speed scrapped, so if ur looking for a accord parts i got plenty, i'm in process of snagging a lengend lip off guy down here, car is wrote off, but he fussy on selling the lip

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
        lookin good , as for parts, i have a 1992 two door auto scrapped, and a 1991 4 door 5 speed scrapped, so if ur looking for a accord parts i got plenty, i'm in process of snagging a lengend lip off guy down here, car is wrote off, but he fussy on selling the lip
        Always looking for parts since the junk yards down here do not carry our cars anymore Sent you a message on your MRT

Comment

super fresh bro. loving the H22 swap and the paint looks like it just rolled off the assembly line.

Comment

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
            super fresh bro. loving the H22 swap and the paint looks like it just rolled off the assembly line.
            Thanks a lot man!

Comment

Holy shizz, buddy...TRS is having a sale on projectors and bulbs.

If you're looking to do a retrofit, right now is an awesome time to get started.

Morimoto Mini D2S and H1 projectors are only $60 and some of the best bulbs on the market for $20 a pair!

Outrageous deals...just thought i'd let you know...

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...=morimoto+mini

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                Holy shizz, buddy...TRS is having a sale on projectors and bulbs.

If you're looking to do a retrofit, right now is an awesome time to get started.

Morimoto Mini D2S and H1 projectors are only $60 and some of the best bulbs on the market for $20 a pair!

Outrageous deals...just thought i'd let you know...

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...=morimoto+mini
                Sweeet. Thanks, emailed them.

Comment

Not a problem. Do you know what you want?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Not a problem. Do you know what you want?
                    No. Your post was greek to me as I'm a newbie when it comes to HIDplanet and proper setups for our cars. I'll do some reading tonight if I have time. I don't think the mini DS2 are the only set that fit our housings? (I think there are 3" and 4" ones of these). The H1 should do just fine as well, is this what you were running for bulb?

Comment

Hey check this out found this on kijiji, buddy says in add, he take a trade, but i e-mailed him and would accept 900-1000 cash only thing car is not inspected, he says all it need is e-brake cable, pretty similar to ur's except ex-r, i'd probably would go get it but don't have funds, and be sketchy to drive it all the way down to antigonish from northfield, but figured i show it to you, thought u may have interest in itm plus got oem fogs

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ374395657

Comment

No. Your post was greek to me as I'm a newbie when it comes to HIDplanet and proper setups for our cars. I'll do some reading tonight if I have time. I don't think the mini DS2 are the only set that fit our housings? (I think there are 3" and 4" ones of these). The H1 should do just fine as well, is this what you were running for bulb?
                        I used the Morimoto D2S projectors because they fit the JDM housing much better than most other offerings, such as the mini H1.

The Mini H1 projector works better for USDM housings, since the body is smaller, therefore fitting better into the smaller opening of the USDM housing.

Another reason i chose the D2S is because they allow me to use the Phillips 85122+ bulbs, which are the best on the market in terms of value and performance. The Morimoto H1 bulbs are great too, just not as great as the Phillips or Osram bulbs (which only come in D2S formats).

In truth, most any projector you choose will work as long as you put in the work to make them fit. But for ease of install and bang for your buck, you can't go wrong with the Morimoto Minis (D2S or H1).

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

btw, pm yea

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                            Hey check this out found this on kijiji, buddy says in add, he take a trade, but i e-mailed him and would accept 900-1000 cash only thing car is not inspected, he says all it need is e-brake cable, pretty similar to ur's except ex-r, i'd probably would go get it but don't have funds, and be sketchy to drive it all the way down to antigonish from northfield, but figured i show it to you, thought u may have interest in itm plus got oem fogs

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ374395657
                            I wrote this guy a month ago I think. The car looked interesting but I think there would be a lot of rust on it. I believe he drove it in the winter time. The only thing that interest me on the car are the fogs. But thanks for the link. There was a guy in westville selling a exr also at some point on kijiji, don't see the add anymore though.

Comment

I used the Morimoto D2S projectors because they fit the JDM housing much better than most other offerings, such as the mini H1.

The Mini H1 projector works better for USDM housings, since the body is smaller, therefore fitting better into the smaller opening of the USDM housing.

Another reason i chose the D2S is because they allow me to use the Phillips 85122+ bulbs, which are the best on the market in terms of value and performance. The Morimoto H1 bulbs are great too, just not as great as the Phillips or Osram bulbs (which only come in D2S formats).

In truth, most any projector you choose will work as long as you put in the work to make them fit. But for ease of install and bang for your buck, you can't go wrong with the Morimoto Minis (D2S or H1).
                              , haha. I agree. (can you tell I know nothing about HIDs and need to do some serious reading). I think what your saying is that the Morimoto Mini D2S and H1 projectors is a good choice for our size lights?
                              I did email them and he wrote back saying....

"The “value” or “previous-gen” projectors are basically factory direct projectors that we don't take the time to inspect, test, or adjust for perfect cutoffs. They can be adjusted easily to perform as they should or may not need any adjustment at all. Because of this, they will not come with any warranty. Since they're not on our site, we can accept an order for these through email or over the phone."

So ya, def going to order them. But question, do I still need to order shrouds and other items?

Comment

.... But question, do I still need to order shrouds and other items?
                                I PM'd ya Function>Form .

Comment

Working...
                                X