Easiest access to 12v constant, ground, accessory and headlight switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easiest access to 12v constant, ground, accessory and headlight switch

I have a 1992 honda accord ex coupe 5 speed and am hooking up a water temp gauge and oil pressure gauge. I need to know where is the easiest location i can easily connect a 12v constant, ground, accessory and headlight dimming? So i am wondering if there is an easy access to these wires or do i have to pipe my own connections?

Isn't there connections for these in the radio compartment. I wired up this stereo but it's been years ago. Anyone know?
    Last edited by zedjr10; 02-28-2017, 05:47 PM.

Originally posted by zedjr10 View Post
    I have a 1992 honda accord ex coupe 5 speed and am hooking up a water temp gauge and oil pressure gauge. I need to know where is the easiest location i can easily connect a 12v constant, ground, accessory and headlight dimming? So i am wondering if there is an easy access to these wires or do i have to pipe my own connections?

Isn't there connections for these in the radio compartment. I wired up this stereo but it's been years ago. Anyone know?
    It is the radio access bay. Haha i feel stupid now. In case anyone else is stupid like me i posted the answer. For my year(92 ex mt) yellow is constant and red is accessory. Orange is illumination. I seen listed as differently in book i think.

Comment

Yep. I use the cig lighter wires too. The cig lighter is always on and the LED glowing ring around it is ignition on.

Comment

Working...
      X