Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

THIS WEEK's PLAN: NOTHING.. Post suggestions.

SATURDAY NIGHTS IN KANSAS CITY PIC THREAD

Let's stay ON TOPIC of Kansas City and getting together weekly.. If you are looking to start drama or have the need to call someone a name or anything else childish like that let's either keep it to ourselves or take it to PM's keep it out of this thread! We DO NOT need to trouble the site moderators or anyone else that stops by our thread with all of the previously mentioned garbage. So let's simply start fresh and keep it clean!

Let's keep this one CIVIL, 100% FREE OF DRAMA, NAME CALLING, HARASSMENT, FIGHTING, RUDE, and ANY OTHER BS COMMENTS.. Let's at least ATTEMPT to be adults!
    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 03-01-2009, 03:20 AM.

My dad said he "may" take the boys tomorrow, so I will have to see. If he does I am game.

Nicole

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

If your dad takes the boys tomorrow, i know i'm free.... our place, your place, whichever is good
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

^^^ that was rachael....hah
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I am hoping he will take them, I really need a night off. We dont have a lot of money but I need to get out of the house.

Nicole

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Ok so is there anything really going on tonight or what. Finally got the cb back on the road and would like to see whats up.

Originally posted by deevergote
            When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

So whats poppin lets get something going here!?!!!!!!!!@@!!

Comment

I am down for whatever.. I dont know how late I will stay out but, I will come out for a while... Let me know what the plan is.. Nicole I know you have my number..

EDIT: As of 3:30 I am outside mowing the yard.. So if you try to call me leave a message.. Later
                Last edited by MadSpleen85; 05-12-2007, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Ok well someone can call me on my cell if anything is going on. I don't think I've met anyone other than nicole in person. My cell is 9136266167. Just remind me to delete the number after today.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Ok so my dad took the boys, but I still have jaiden, I am trying to find a sitter so we can get out of here!!!!! If anything, Ill just tag her along. So let me know whats goin on guys!

Call my cell
                    913-334-8021
                    Nicole

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Well I just got done mowing... I am just checking my messages as we speak so I will be giving you (Nicole) a ring back in just a minute..

I dont know about anyone else but I would like to try and find somewhere new to get some pics before it gets too dark out... Maybe Downtown or near Kemper in the haunted houses district.. Later

Comment

Lets do this, meet at dennys at 6pm, anyone is welcome. you have my number I will be bringing my daughter along I guess, we are eating at dennys.

Nicole

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

which denneys?

Comment

105th and metcalf. right by the hardees there. call me if you dont know where its at

Nicole

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

ok cool

Comment

Working...
                              X