No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1991 Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing.... The wheel well looks like it may need so filling in... Just an observation.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
      Amazing.... The wheel well looks like it may need so filling in... Just an observation.
      wheel well?

Comment

Want to sell those Integra leather seats? I have some EG coupe seats in black you can use to fill the void
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
          Want to sell those Integra leather seats? I have some EG coupe seats in black you can use to fill the void
          i believe i have gray leather back seats. i gotta check if they fit correctly. ill let you know

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            i believe i have gray leather back seats. i gotta check if they fit correctly. ill let you know
            I was looking for the black leather fronts.
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

i dont have those

Comment

i got a little update, its not much but its something. i wet sanded the whole engine bay agian. still need to do a little more and its good. tomorrow before work im going to the paint place and pricing up paint and getting SEM seam sealer. also took down the front subframe and rack/pinion. i wanna install polyurethane steering bushings but i cant find any besides it being for a power steering rack. if anyone can help me find it, please share

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                  i got a little update, its not much but its something. i wet sanded the whole engine bay agian. still need to do a little more and its good. tomorrow before work im going to the paint place and pricing up paint and getting SEM seam sealer. also took down the front subframe and rack/pinion. i wanna install polyurethane steering bushings but i cant find any besides it being for a power steering rack. if anyone can help me find it, please share
                  Can't wait to see the bay!

You can't find any poly poly bushings for the suspension at all? I know hardrace makes hardened rubber ones if you want something a little "nicer"
                  http://www.velocityshop.com/product/...ef-si_783.html
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just picked up some SEM seam sealer. my apply it tonite, we will see. ill keep you guys updated

Comment

Im back with a update today. Since im off im working on the hatch today for a few hours. sanded a few spots and laid down some body filler on the shock towers and the firewall. also applied seam sealer on the left inner frame rail. more on that later.

But for right now heres how it looks now. after i upload these pics ill be back downstairs to sand away.

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 02-07-2011, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Argh you're making me want to do a wire tuck on my project now haha I was going to wait until next year, but damn...Mine won't be anywhere as extreme as yours though bro..You're just crazy! Haha..

More pics please

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                          Argh you're making me want to do a wire tuck on my project now haha I was going to wait until next year, but damn...Mine won't be anywhere as extreme as yours though bro..You're just crazy! Haha..

More pics please

Ronald

listen Ron, you need to do a wire tuck. i know how bad preludes engine bays are. i too have a 92 prelude si, so i know it deserves a tuck. lol. i got more pics. ill post more tonite if not tomorrow nite.

Comment

more pics
                            Last edited by oneoffaccord; 02-07-2011, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Drivers side Passenger . All sanded down and applied finishing putty

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 02-07-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Passenger side. All sanded down and applied finishing putty

Comment

Working...
                                X