EXT: 92-93 OEM foglight installation .PDF + Template cutout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXT: 92-93 OEM foglight installation .PDF + Template cutout

I know a lot of people have been looking for the 92/93 foglight installation + template. The 90-91's are up already. I acquired these from Prez808 back in the day (july 8, 2004 to be exact) and forgot that I had them. Since I have some oem fogs, i figured this should help others.

PLEASE RIGHT CLICK + SAVE

92/93 cb7 OEM foglight installation instructions 12.8mb

92/93 foglight template .5 mb (500kb)

*note : the template was merged from 2 scans so double check fitment. I made sure i aligned everything perfect. You need to print it out on Legal paper , 8.5x14", since the scan is roughly 12.5-13" long.

disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything you do.
    Last edited by cokinut; 05-05-2006, 09:37 AM.
    BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Wow dude awesome...thanks i was lookin for this for a minute now.

Comment

Awesome man.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Thanks alot. I screwed up when I was cutting my bumper and now I have to go get a new bumper cover. This will help a lot.

Comment

Good looking out man.
          SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

eh this sucks! wtf lester....

hehe did you get that wiring yet?

Comment

holy shit man, what a nice help to the cb7 community!

Comment

Right on. I sent it today to Ralphie as well. Now I merged the template and instructions all as one file. Maybe the 2 separate pages are better so that people can just join them together. I know I don't have any legal size paper laying around here. Thanks though!

Comment

first off, thanks goes to you Prez for gettin the info back in the day (however you got it). Little did i know i'd need it.

And Maury, i think i found the diagram, but not sure. i'll hit you up on AIM when i'm ready to wire it up. thanks man!

BTW, anyone know where I can get some harnesses for the bulbs? mine didn't come with them. danke!

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

My pleasure. I went to Honda in 2004 and asked the parts guy to look at that binder. The parts guy was really cool and photocopied all those pages for me, then I pdf'd them. When I bought the oem foglightkit brand new then, I took the template out from the box and scanned it, because I knew that people would need it someday. The original paper was legal size, and would not fit on the scanner, so I drew the line in the middle to join the image together when printed. I also got the 3 leg spoiler instructions too if you'd like to host that too.

Comment

that rawks man. So you were the one with the original documents Again thanks. If you need me to host something let me know and i'll make it a DIY. Just PM me and let me know how big the file is. Thanks.

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

this is a sweet diy i will need this once i get my fogs! thnx
                        10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

Thank you for the great info!
                          1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                          2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                          3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                          4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                          5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

PDF now with templates attached. Put the 2 pieces together at the line to make the template the correct size.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z1qb1xw15it

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                              PDF now with templates attached. Put the 2 pieces together at the line to make the template the correct size.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z1qb1xw15it

Above link ( the mediafire one) no longer works

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Working...
                              X