No announcement yet.

H311RA151N : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other projects going on ATM. But it will stay in my gravel lot until I get started in it. I pull it out and drive it about every two weeks.

It sits with all my other "stored vehicles".

Comment

How much backyard do you have??

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
        How much backyard do you have??
        3.5 acres is well kept/mowed field. It's fenced off with barbed wire and T post with two separate cattle gates. The other 3.5 acres is my house, shop, two small shops, tornado shelter, and trees. It's divided right down the middle.

My sig pic is taken in my 3.5 acre field.

I have another 80 acres I inherited when my grandmother died that's all untouched woods about 45 miles north of my home.

EDIT... I forgot my wood pile. I have 16 cord of wood. I have an outside wood stove. Keeps me snug as a bug in the winter.
        Last edited by H311RA151N; 10-01-2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
          3.5 acres is well kept/mowed field. It's fenced off with barbed wire and T post with two separate cattle gates. The other 3.5 acres is my house, shop, two small shops, tornado shelter, and trees. It's divided right down the middle.

My sig pic is taken in my 3.5 acre field.

I have another 80 acres I inherited when my grandmother died that's all untouched woods about 45 miles north of my home.

EDIT... I forgot my wood pile. I have 16 cord of wood. I have an outside wood stove. Keeps me snug as a bug in the winter.
          So.....when can i move in? We gotta get this compound going.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
            So.....when can i move in? We gotta get this compound going.
            You wanna come on out to hillbilly land?

Just a typical spread here in south west Mo. Costs less than 100K. Hell the 80 acres I inherited isn't even as much as a person might expect. My great grandmother bought it for the amount of back taxes owed on it in the 40s. $150 I think.

Comment

You wanna come on out to hillbilly land?

Just a typical spread here in south west Mo. Costs less than 100K. Hell the 80 acres I inherited isn't even as much as a person might expect. My great grandmother bought it for the amount of back taxes owed on it in the 40s. $150 I think.
              100k wont even get you a condo here in Orange County.

Plus, with that much land, we could make a road course!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
                100k wont even get you a condo here in Orange County.

Plus, with that much land, we could make a road course!!!
                I have always wanted my own road course. Or just a place for people to come mess around or whatever. If I ever win the lottery you can expect just that. Closest course to me that will let you race a Honda on their track is Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in OK and that's only two days a year.

Yeah, the cost of living is way way cheaper here. I'm fairly certain I would move to Cali and be living on the street in no time.

Comment

Comment

looks like your vc is leaking like a mother fucker without that gasket sealant.. your just a total piece of shit arent you? you incompetent bastard. *sarcasm*

Anyways what i really need is the basemap from you. i sent you a message but you never seem to answer messages anymore. im digging the bra by the way. anyway you can get me hooked up with a bra like that? what'd it cost?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 2winRB25 View Post
                      looks like your vc is leaking like a mother fucker without that gasket sealant.. your just a total piece of shit arent you? you incompetent bastard. *sarcasm*

Anyways what i really need is the basemap from you. i sent you a message but you never seem to answer messages anymore. im digging the bra by the way. anyway you can get me hooked up with a bra like that? what'd it cost?
                      Yeah, that would be me. By definition.

I got your message and resent the email. It prolly ended up in your spam box. It ran ok in two other cars with the 272 and I/H/E (so the owners claimed) but that's all I know. It came from Drummersteve on here. I thought it was an ok tune but my opinion is invalid. Good luck with it.

Comment

Where did you get the bra? And thanks i got it. Good luck to you too. Looks like your going to need it around here.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 2winRB25 View Post
                          Where did you get the bra? And thanks i got it. Good luck to you too. Looks like your going to need it around here.
                          F20A CB7 sold it to me. I don't recall what I paid but it was reasonable. And he packed it well for shipping. Good dude to deal with.

Comment

I was going through my storage building that I have (I wasn't going pay rent every month for one so I bought my own) and got an idea with a pair of seats and some DA headrest I have.

I'm going to SEM the headrests and seats black and install them. While I'm at it I'm going to install black carpet and SEM the doors black too.

I will start on this as a winter project as soon as my truck is finished. (Which should be in a month or thereabout.)

I also have some Acura TL heated mirrors, some Vigor map lights and dome/tweeters and a good hood to go on it.

I need to find a good armrest at the yard. These used to be in my 93 LX and are just dirty.

DA headrests. Dirty and faded but in good shape.

I'm going to use the grey set.

The hood that's hiding back there.

And the heated mirrors. I can get the switch off eBay and it installs the same as the factory CB switch.

Comment

I have some heated mirror switches, pm me if you want one.

Look forward to seeing how the interior turns out!

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                              Wimp go low or go home haha
                              Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                              Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                                I have some heated mirror switches, pm me if you want one.

Look forward to seeing how the interior turns out!
                                PM headed your way. Thanks for letting me know, that's awesome man!

Comment

Working...
                                X