No announcement yet.

The-Gr8-Ox : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, you defiantly beat me on the cleanness factor.
    i love the leather
    the clean jams, nice!
    that engine bay is ridiculously clean!
    you're whole car is ridiculously clean.
    congrats!
    good luck with your future plans!

Comment

So, Apparently there is an alarm system on my car already! Seriously!
      The Original owner had forgot to mention it me in the sadness of selling his baby,
      He called me and told me, then sent me a package with the key fob and all the booklets to get it going again. He told me he stopped using the alarm about 4 years ago, and just took the key fob off then, but he said it should still work. the key fob is not working, so i ordered another, but the alarm does work, which is cool, its very well hidden, i had to set the alarm off to find the horn, and dig in my dash to find the brain. whoever put it in did a superb job. I'm usually pretty good at finding things. So i was surprised i didn't find it already.
      So the alarm is an older Ungo Security system, so that's one thing i don't have to do on my list, yay!

one more thing-Crack windshield replaced
      Last edited by The-Gr8-Ox; 11-12-2008, 02:25 PM.

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
      DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        Looks like you've got a clean clean start! Your list of future improvements isn't bad either!
        x2.
        Definitely can't wait to see the car complete if you're following the future mods list.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Reminds me of my car other than the leather interior. Tint would be a nice upgrade though =D.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
            x2.
            Definitely can't wait to see the car complete if you're following the future mods list.
            Don't worry, it will be coming along, first thing first, I'm try to be debt free, that will free up a lot of cash, then i can start playing with the car.
            But I'm getting the cash together for the suspension, my shocks are gone, i feel like I'm driving on a trampoline every time i hit a bump. its also causing my driver side rear tire to wear funny.

Comment

damn i wish my car was this clean when i first got it...cant wait ti see the progress and that huge future mods. list come true. peace

Backyard Customs
              Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
              why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
              Building Fund: $0
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

very beautiful

sweet ride my friend...I do love the glassy look as well!

no rust spots, no dents, good find!

was it garage kept? I am going to go with a definetly yes!

anyways man good work, can not wait to see your mods starting to hit!
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

very clean!!!!cant wait to see her when your finished....no rust FTMFW!!!
                  to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                  Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

can you say cleanest oem cb7 on the forum?

NICE!!!!!!!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                      can you say cleanest oem cb7 on the forum?

NICE!!!!!!!
                      I still gotta say its clean......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Man, that wax made ur car cleaner than in the first pics, keep her like that man!
                        South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

wow that car is very clean. I dont think ive seen a EX with leather and it being a 5spd ever. you got a heft mod list so get cracking

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                            wow that car is very clean. I dont think ive seen a EX with leather and it being a 5spd ever. you got a heft mod list so get cracking
                            no kidding man...First things first, pay off debt,

but I'm actually looking at getting the suspension done sometime soon, I'm just trying to find out how well it rides for a baby in the car, i want to have the adjustability, but be able to have it ride like stock only alot lower. so it will come along.

I'm in the process of making my own hybrid intake, an intake tube connected to a stock airbox with a K&N filter pulling air from just above the front passenger tire, no resonator or extra tubing. Sorta cai., Tas auto stop producing theirs, but i'm thinking of having the intake tube ceramic coated to keep the air from getting to hot, and coated flat black on the outside to blend with the motor. should only cost me $50-80.

Plus i'm wanting to buy some inexpensive amber corners and side markers!
                            maybe do a BH to the headlights

we'll see!

Later!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
                              no kidding man...First things first, pay off debt,

but I'm actually looking at getting the suspension done sometime soon, I'm just trying to find out how well it rides for a baby in the car, i want to have the adjustability, but be able to have it ride like stock only alot lower. so it will come along.

I'm in the process of making my own hybrid intake, an intake tube connected to a stock airbox with a K&N filter pulling air from just above the front passenger tire, no resonator or extra tubing. Sorta cai., Tas auto stop producing theirs, but i'm thinking of having the intake tube ceramic coated to keep the air from getting to hot, and coated flat black on the outside to blend with the motor. should only cost me $50-80.

Plus i'm wanting to buy some inexpensive amber corners and side markers!
                              maybe do a BH to the headlights

we'll see!

Later!

I'm sure theres something out there that rides softer, but a buddy of mine, steelbluesleepr, has sprint extreme springs and kyb gr-2 struts, and its very close to stock softness....compared to my super cup kit at least. Having ridden in his car, I would say its not too harsh for a small child.

Very clean car by the way, a perfect platform to start with.
                              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice CB7.
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X