Di I need fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Di I need fuel pump

picked up a 93 accord for $500 wont start, no fuel at the rail, checked fuel filter intake hose no fuel there either im assuming it needs a fuel pump didnt see any fuel pump fuses to check. Any advice. Also how difficult is the fuel pump to do.

You gotta drop the tank. Do you hear the fuel pump prime when you turn the key the the accesories position?
    -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

No I dont hear anything, hoping it might be the main relay but i dont know if that would stop fuel at the rail. I got it running to my house by starting fluid in the throttle body. Once it fired up ran good. Let it sit for a few months tried to start it yesterday by priming again and nothing just cranks.

Comment

could also be a main relay. check grounds also. and def do what ^^^ said and listen to see if pump primes after turning the key to ign.

posted at same time lol. yeah check main relay, much cheaper/easier fix first, and not a bad thing to replace regardless
        Last edited by bagoon316; 05-22-2009, 06:58 PM.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Working...
        X