Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sup peeps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    You sure that lip's going to fit? The bumper is more rounded on the Skyline, and carbon fiber doesn't flex so well.
    I think so. The lower part of his bumper is flat like the carbon fiber one. I think they use real R33 bumpers to mold the ones for the CB, because when I had the car I was able to get the GTR turn signals to fit perfectly. We'll see when he gets the lip in.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      Nice cb

And there's still more to get done, thanks bro

OAN...Im feeling your to, fresh!!
      Last edited by #illest_R33CB7; 09-29-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
        Nice looking cb man.

So keepitclean ride is jdm accord now?! Haha

Of course, always. I like to keep my cb7....so fresh and so clean clean!! LOL

Comment

looking good bro!!

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Yo Jonathan, when will the lip come in?

Comment

I love that front grill. Clean ride man

Comment

looks nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by #illest_R33CB7 View Post
                  And there's still more to get done, thanks bro

OAN...Im feeling your to, fresh!!
                  I do wat I can.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

R33CB7 Stolen!!!!!

I hate this..............

I gave the car to my brother in law, but it got stolen today at approx. 10-11 am. It was parked behind Chucky Cheese in Murrieta, CA.

Here's the funny thing..........I have video- and lots of it. The guy who took it drove in a Red Honda Civic. How do I know this? Security Cameras, of course!!!!!

Thief: Put it back. The cops have your face, plates, and everything. You are fucking stupid. Put it back, and I wont press charges. You have my word as a Man. Leave it where you found it.

I have video. Don't believe me? YouTube footage to follow. Video will be up shortly. Do the right thing. Put it back. Karma is a bitch. It will happen to you if you don't.

-Gerald
                    Last edited by R33cb7; 10-09-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Love this cb and its good to see youll take really good care of it. You guys should join fb page socal cb mobb we are the biggest cb club here in socal and meets are awesome!!! Hope to see you guys in there. And just saw the bad news but hopefuly theyll put it back, crossing ny fingers here for you bro

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                      My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Dude dont wait just call the cops right now or it'll be too late

Comment

Originally posted by jdmjimenez View Post
                          Dude dont wait just call the cops right now or it'll be too late
                          Cops already know.......

Comment

Working...
                          X