CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Image Gallery

Old 10-21-2018, 05:04 PM   #1
MOGOTP
Newcomer

MOGOTP is cool... so far.
Accord of many colors, MOGOTP

Here's my gray/silver/primer black/red '92 LX.

My rear seat is some weird color too....

I am fixing her up and want to get her sprayed the original color, NH-561P-3, Phantom gray pearl metallic, some time next year. The interior is Type B and that damn rear seat bugs the shit out of me. The whole car does actually. The body is all mismatched and I need to get that fixed ASAP. A little OCD here and I can't take it! The trunk will soon be a different color as my brother jacked that up too but I am hoping a NH-561P-3 car will show up, with a good body, at my local yard so I can strip it for all of its metal!

I wanted to drive it so bad that I threw on the ONLY corner lights that I could find, from my local pull and pay. Those things (corner lenses) disappear with the freaking quickness! OR they're cracked, damaged, and useless...

She has 157,000 on the clock and there are little things that need to be taken care of. Already replaced the clutch with Exedy OEM and working on the timing belt next.

[IMG][/url][/IMG]

[IMG][/url][/IMG]

[IMG][/url][/IMG]

[IMG][/url][/IMG]

Last edited by MOGOTP; 10-21-2018 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Larger picture sizes
MOGOTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 06:54 PM   #2
MOGOTP
Newcomer

Legend lip installed and I swapped out the rear pass. quarter window and window because I didn't want only one door with tint on it. I have a 20% pre-cut kit that I will put on soon. Yes, that's Batman and he's dead, at least the Affleck version. Michael Keaton Batman for life!

[IMG][/url][/IMG]

[IMG][/url][/IMG]

The Palmy blue rear seat? Or is it some other color? I am color deficient (blind), can't tell certain colors...

[IMG][/url][/IMG]
Old 10-21-2018, 09:44 PM   #3
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
What's your experience been with the pre-cut tint kits? I know it's not SUPER cheap to have it done professionally, but it's cheap enough that I've never cared to tackle it, myself.

Now if there were ceramic kits available, that might be something to think about. Places always want so much more for that.
Old 10-23-2018, 01:23 AM   #4
MOGOTP
Newcomer

Hi Jarrett, I have had pretty good experiences with the pre-cut tints. My Cougar had a kit that I paid $50 for and it never faded on me or tore. They're super simple to put on.
Ceramic would be the bee'z knee'z but I figured for the $25, that I paid for this kit, I'll give it a whirl (I have an Ebay problem, man). If it's crap I'll take it off. At least I don't have to cut to fit!
Old 12-08-2018, 10:17 AM   #5
CyborgGT
CB7tuner Member

CyborgGT is cool... so far.
Been a while since I've lurked the beginner section, and what a surprise to find another Coloradan. Where are you at (nvm, just saw your intro thread)? I'm up in Loveland; moving soon, but I'll still be up north somewhere. Good luck with the fixer-upper. At least our yards aren't short on CBs.

Project CB9 AeroR start-up: //////////
Slowly but surely... and gunning for that NA list!

Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-10-2018 at 12:09 PM.
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: