CB brochures and other print media...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time over due bump! lol

Honda half nose mask (bikini style) instructions have been scanned and uploaded. Enjoy!!
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Awesome find on the 90 brochure! Now we know my LX did have that factory installed A/C when it was purchased.

Comment

I have the 93 SE owners manual if anyone wants me to scan it in and upload it.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
          I have the 93 SE owners manual if anyone wants me to scan it in and upload it.
          What sort of condition is it in? Only reason I ask is that I hate scanning manuals and brochures that are falling apart. That and I don't have to do any photo correcting (i.e. Photoshop).
          And I assume you'd want me to send it back to you too, correct?

Comment

It's in mint condition and I have no problems scanning it myself tonight if there is interest. I can host the scans on my photobucket or create a PDF and share that from my dropbox.

Comment

German brochure uploaded.

Comment

This is fantastic! I have 1991 and 1993 brochures to add to this. I have them both on my photobucket account.

Comment

Fantastic idea!
                  Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Thanks guys (and gals ).
                    Going to try and get some more scanned and uploaded this weekend. Might have to invest in a larger scanner since the media kit, 92 accessories catalog, and a few others (Euro brochures) are a bit large.

Comment

These are the features for the crappy model, we got everything here. ( minus the jdm air steering wheel, our SRS steering wheel looks different )

Same navigation as the legend lol. Too bad it has no where near an as sleek design

Look at that shitty ass "EF" trim. Not only does it not have alloy wheels but it doesn't even have hubcaps lol.

I wonder why this one has less english than the one above, they look almost the same.

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                        Mine didn't come with one... sucks being the third owner.
                        I am the 3rd owner with my owner's manual but it's been really beat up so your not going to want scanned images of mine. I hope to find a replacement online for my car so that i can look at the manual without fear of the damn thing falling apart while reading it. (though i have read it anyway)
                        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

No need to scan in an owners manual

Go to needinstructions.com they have owners manuals for all hondas from 1990 to like 2011

Comment

i like the squirrel creature in the last picture

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Cool shit , saw looking wheels are sick. So that is a cb wheel for sure? Usdm
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yeah there is no need for owners manuals since they are all over the internet.

Indeed, there were a lot of killer optional rims for our CBs especially the coupe.

Comment

Working...
                                X