Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where to get in-channel vent visors fro coupe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where to get in-channel vent visors fro coupe?

I have looked and looked and looked. I can not find any in-channel vent visors for coupe. I really don't want those tape ons. I can't even find a set of crappy used ones. Anyone know of a place or got a pair fro sale?

overseas only, they were an extremely rare OEM option. They arent "in channel" per se (the CB7 doesn't have sturdy enough channels) but they have the OEM clips that embed into the trim, rather than just tape.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
      overseas only, they were an extremely rare OEM option. They arent "in channel" per se (the CB7 doesn't have sturdy enough channels) but they have the OEM clips that embed into the trim, rather than just tape.
      So oem ones used tape also in addition to clips. Did i understand that right? And that oem's are too hard to find and i should consider buying aftermarket tape ons? I usually can find anything used oem but this part i can't. So am wondering is it worth it. Plan on taking a trip with it soon to mountains. Have had vent visors on other cars and they really help.

Comment

Zed they are rare enough that they command at least $300 for a pair. It's been a few years since I've even seen a pair for sale.
        MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
          Zed they are rare enough that they command at least $300 for a pair. It's been a few years since I've even seen a pair for sale.
          Whats a good aftermarket brand?

Comment

Working...
          X