Need Help!! I aligned my car 3 times this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
    Okay Guys I purchased the radius bushings. They do look a bit worn out. But Where can I buy this? What are they called? because I know the front LCA has two bushings here is a picture of the arm

When I move them LEFT AND RIGHT. The whole control arm moves. Is it suppose to do that? I even sticked a screwdriver on the hole and moved it up and down and the bushings had play. So im not sure if I'm right or wrong but are they suppose to do that?

Get the radius rod bushings from energy suspension. The company has them listed under "trut rod bushings" here are the part numbers

7096 you will need 2
    7097 you will need 2

As for the the LCA bushings you need to replace those too. From the pictures and description you have given they sound and look shot. They aren't suppose to flex like that

Comment

if i were you id get the energy suspension bushing set.comes with both radias bushings and all the front bushings for the car.ancor bushings, lower control arms every thing for the front! should be able to find the kit on ebay for less then $200.

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
      X