Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    About 2 months. Had him rush it though, thankful he did. 8 months...
    yea 8. it was a while back but I forgot as to why it took so long
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Well i feel special now. I guess i should thank him. Maybe it had something to do with me needing it ASAP to finish the turbo install...

Comment

I really want one, but I need it for this summer. Since it won't get here by this summer, I might as well wait until winter.
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

So I now have all the turbo parts for the car! I'm going to go with 2" piping from turbo to TB. All is still planned as it was. Shooting for 400WHP and hopefully it will be done next week. Still have to tap the oil pan and install the oil feed and return lines. Then we will have to tune it and get a alignment job.

I dread getting an alignment job ........ ug. Have to find a shop that can handle this car.

Comment

I waited 3 or 4 months to get mine.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Well, that was a nice break away from being banned. Banned for telling a newbie to search the forum. Ironically he searched, found his answer, and thanked me = instant ban.

But anyways, back to the show.......

Comment

This is my rear camera DIY into red/clears

Comment

Now THAT is awesome.
                  Originally posted by cb9love
                  when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

OK, that rear camera idea is pure genius!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
                      Now THAT is awesome.
                      Originally posted by Pinchmyhandle View Post
                      OK, that rear camera idea is pure genius!

haha, thought you'd like that one

Comment

Well, that was a nice break away from being banned. Banned for telling a newbie to search the forum. Ironically he searched, found his answer, and thanked me = instant ban.
                        Phew, I was worried that you may be gone for good, and we would never know why. I was shocked when I saw your username all blacked out.

MMM, ESP Traction bar with front torque mount! That downpipe looks like it barely clears it.
                        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

If you must know, I banned you for telling a noob "to search", an instantly banable offense. Had you added some valuable content to the lashing, it would have gone unnoticed.
                          Last edited by dj_ender; 07-11-2014, 05:21 AM.
                          Originally posted by Mishakol129
                          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                            If you must know, I banned you for telling a noob "to search", an instantly banable offense. Had you added some valuable content to the lashing, it would have gone unnoticed.
                            Got it. But banning a premium member for a week because of this is just stupid!

No PM, no advising the rule may have changed (as I have told the newbies to search the site many times in the past), nothing! There wasn't even a reason stated in the ban. If you had of PM me, I would of easily went in and helped that guy out! I would of gladly apologized and did my best to assist.

I put some serious thought into leaving the site because of you.

Comment

Raf99, your build is looking AWESOME and that camera idea is genious. Your build is definatley inspiring. Glad u R back!!
                              Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/

Comment

Originally posted by dahubby View Post
                                Raf99, your build is looking AWESOME and that camera idea is genious. Your build is definatley inspiring. Glad u R back!!
                                Thanks man, that means a lot!
                                The good stuff is still yet to come

Comment

Working...
                                X