• Show
Clear All

love the cashmere on a 93SE

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Love it Farhad! I am glad you finally made a MR thread.
      Your car is one of the cleanest CB's and you have leather...mmmm.
      This car has come a long way in a short time. Too bad your leaving us for so long.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Damn, this thing is SEXY! Hope to see it at the NW Spring meet man.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
          Love it Farhad! I am glad you finally made a MR thread.
          Your car is one of the cleanest CB's and you have leather...mmmm.
          This car has come a long way in a short time. Too bad your leaving us for so long.
          thanks Mike ... yea the only interior shots i have are from when it was auto, i still have to take some in its current state. I bought a new camera for my trip as you know so i went out to test it out and finally got some pics that were worthy of a MR thread!

...7 1/2 months, and i come back in january so the cb won't be up and running for a couple of months after that, its going to be hard to leave it! So many parts, so little time!
          Im just thinking about how im going to store it right now... tent

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          Damn, this thing is SEXY! Hope to see it at the NW Spring meet man.
          thanks bro... im gonna try my best to come.

Comment

^^^ Clean SE! I havent seen an H22 in an SE in a while...most people work on DXs and LXs...not too many people work on EXs or SEs...keep it clean!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Clean , car looks great man , kept my greddy evo 2 thanks to you , and I love it
              93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
              1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
              1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
              1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
              1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
              1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
                Clean , car looks great man , kept my greddy evo 2 thanks to you , and I love it
                haha nice! Its a great setup, sounds amazing IMO and looks the part... glad you kept it and you like it!

Comment

finally. i cant wait to see this thing its been a while

Comment

Just curious which model of BC Racing coilovers you have?
                    I cant seem to find one for my 90 EX...?

Comment

Haha I don't think people on here even know about BC Racing Coilovers, so yes you're definitely the first one to rock these on the CB chassis bro

The only thing holding me back from upgrading is the lack of pillowball tops on them, but whatever, at least the hard bushings will last forever!

Car looks good as always bro..Well actually, come to think of it, car looks the same as last year, does it not? Other than the slightly lower stance (Which is a good thing of course ) But...It's 10x faster lol and that counts big time!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

car looks amazing, love the color!

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                          Just curious which model of BC Racing coilovers you have?
                          I cant seem to find one for my 90 EX...?
                          Its the BR Type... good build quality and the specs are better than the megans but the price is a higher as well... search them up i know other forums have write-ups on them!

Im pretty sure im the first one on here with them on a cb...

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                          Haha I don't think people on here even know about BC Racing Coilovers, so yes you're definitely the first one to rock these on the CB chassis bro

The only thing holding me back from upgrading is the lack of pillowball tops on them, but whatever, at least the hard bushings will last forever!

Car looks good as always bro..Well actually, come to think of it, car looks the same as last year, does it not? Other than the slightly lower stance (Which is a good thing of course ) But...It's 10x faster lol and that counts big time!

Ronald
                          Yea i don't think so either bro.... im here to educate

I actually had no idea of the lack of pillowball tops on them.... i was just going off the site pictures and specs and the shop i bought it through never sought to provide me with that information... but either way im happy with them. Now that i have them i can't imagine driving without it!

C'mon Ronald, take it easy on the new kid! I've only had this thing for a year and half... its come a long ways

Well, there were going to big changes this summer but im leaving so its been put off until next spring/summer... I love how your cars coming together bro, definetly an inspiration!

Thanks for the comments guys
                          - Farhad
                          Last edited by 604_SE; 05-07-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

i love your car. its perfect. i wanna sell my car to get a 93 se. i want a coupe though. nice ride though.

Comment

nice se keep it clean
                              I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
                              I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
                              THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
                              ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
                                I actually had no idea of the lack of pillowball tops on them.... i was just going off the site pictures and specs and the shop i bought it through never sought to provide me with that information... but either way im happy with them. Now that i have them i can't imagine driving without it!

C'mon Ronald, take it easy on the new kid! I've only had this thing for a year and half... its come a long ways

Well, there were going to big changes this summer but im leaving so its been put off until next spring/summer... I love how your cars coming together bro, definetly an inspiration!

Thanks for the comments guys
                                - Farhad
                                Mmm I bet they're fun to drive on..You gotta take me for a rip in your car bro And man, for 1.5 years you've come a looooong way....I'm sitting at 6 years right now and my car still looks like crap, all ghetto rigged and what not lol I think your car is one of the cleanest CB7 here in Vancouver fo sho...I think Mikey gets the trophy for the cleanest tho, and I'm sure we'll all agree to that

Haven't seen your car ever since the swap and other upgrades...Hope I get to see it before you leave for Europe this summer

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Working...
                                X