No announcement yet.

Offical: June 20th Meet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting to look good lets get more people in on this, also need contact info of convoy leaders, please pm me guys. also thinking of times to start meet 1pm? 2pm? 3pm? and were would we like to meet up? we could do that Rudy's again. we were all chill'n there and weren't hassled at all. plus great food

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I'm in. I'll lead the San Anto pack!!!! You have my info. Just might be rolling deep in Wagons!!!!

Let's do an early meet.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

x2... I would say for us to meet at 1pm at the rudys that we all met at last time....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Put me on the 50/50 list.
          South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

hey no update on the list lol

Comment

Updated bishes

BTW - early meet is better; more driving during the early and late hours. More chillin during the hot hrs...please consider those of us with no AC
              Last edited by Boost_Lee; 04-09-2009, 01:57 AM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                Updated bishes

BTW - early meet is better; more driving during the early and late hours. More chillin during the hot hrs...please consider those of us with no AC
                So i take it you going lee? going to bring that srt and your girls sti? i have to no problem with early meet i also have no a/c right now too lol feelin the heat too.

As for the meet time we could even shoot for 12pm that way if people do show late it wouldn't be too late. i updated the post again and added a few people and updated the meet location with the address for Rudy's and also a website so you can check them out. any one that went to the meet last year can vouch for how good their food is.

houston people did yall want to meet here?(around Hwy6/290,The Academy)if y'all want a different place then me know. i also need a back up leader for Houston convoy, if Houston93CB7SE cant make it. and since we just about have the meet time set,we need meet up times for all of the convoys.

can some one post on cd5 tuner 2 guys showed last time they were kool and had some clean cars too.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

If we're planning to meet at 12pm, the Houston group needs to leave around 9 at the latest.
                  2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
                  1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
                  1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
                  1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
                  1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
                  1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
                  1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

Hey Aaron, Nelson aka lildeez07 posted this in the wrong thread.

Originally posted by lildeez07 View Post
                    put me down for 50/50 im workin on paint at the moment and if the car is right i will be there
                    Btw you have me on the list twice lol I do have a BB6 but it would be to hard to get both cars there

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by Houston93CB7SE View Post
                      If we're planning to meet at 12pm, the Houston group needs to leave around 9 at the latest.
                      X2 If at 12.. Ft. Worth group needs to leave by 9 as well. I have never lead a group or drove to Austin but mapquest is all I need, if their is no one else I could lead until we meet up with NAil05 if he goes.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                      BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                      SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

I agree on the early meet up time. That gives room for error or wings coming loose(ehem Lee), people getting lost, inner fender liners tearing(ehem Lee again) and other things that may occur on the trip to the meet point.

Aaron, we also need a good spot to take a group pick of all the cars and of us.

I also will need a head count so I can make enough badges for the meet.(something new I came up with)

All caravan leaders, PM me a good pic of your ride for your IDs hehehe.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Need me to bring a mister lee. I can get a big jug of water and hook it to a fan lol.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

somewhere we can chill and not get kicked out.

Mansfield Dam Park, anyone?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
                              X2 If at 12.. Ft. Worth group needs to leave by 9 as well. I have never lead a group or drove to Austin but mapquest is all I need, if their is no one else I could lead until we meet up with NAil05 if he goes.
                              Well non of these should be a prob.! my pioneer naturally has a navi, so screw mapquest! lol j/k. I've been through austin before. and sure you can lead the ft. worth crew...your shit is the shizz nizz! untill we meet up with NAil05 somewhere if he goes. maybe we can meet up where 35w and 35e meets up lol just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Houston93CB7SE View Post
                                2-way radios would be handy too, easy communication without fumbling with phones/texting. Super easy drive from Houston, just have to figure out were the Austin meet-up place is, and that's pretty easy too.
                                2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
                                1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
                                1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
                                1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
                                1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
                                1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
                                1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

Working...
                                X