J-specCb4 : 1994 BMW 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J-specCb4 : 1994 BMW 325is

so i sold my famous civic daily driver lol.....

and bought myself a little nice more grown up car, where i still didnt have to make payments on it....

car is pretty much mint... very impressed so far.

mods are m3 exhaust, e46 330i brakes, m sport wheels, a cone filter on the stock intake tube, longtube headers, and those reallllllly lame headlights haha....

my future plans are to lower it, get m3 bumpers, some bbs style 5s maybe a 35% tint and just enjoy driving it.....

ill clean it up and actually get good pictures as soon as i can... its COLD outside, and the heated seats warm my ass nicely haha....

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Ha ha ha..

I love how even your "quick pics" look like they're out of a damn magazine. Meanwhile, I can take all damn day and still end up with a pic that looks like it was taken with a cell phone by somone with parkinsons.

Nice enough car, would not have been my choice, but it looks to be in good condition.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

It's aight.

Comment

lol i cant think of much more car for what i spent....

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart View Post
          It's aight.
          hater.

The Chronicles.

Comment

just over 100k

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              hater.
              hahahah, I'm just bitter that I can't find a car matching my criteria.

Comment

Yeah man.. its nice enough, just would not have been my choice. (<-- needless statment about personal preference)

I'm affraid of BMWs in general.

Yours dosent look like it could be in any better shape. Certainly nicer then the Civic.

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                  I love how even your "quick pics" look like they're out of a damn magazine. Meanwhile, I can take all damn day and still end up with a pic that looks like it was taken with a cell phone by somone with parkinsons.
                  +1
                  And nice grown-up car.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                    Yeah man.. its nice enough, just would not have been my choice. (<-- needless statment about personal preference)

I'm affraid of BMWs in general.

Yours dosent look like it could be in any better shape. Certainly nicer then the Civic.
                    word.... i feel ya... id be terrified myself hadnt my friend owned this car for the last few years. its been great and he has taken care of pretty much all the known common issues with these cars..... i dont beat on it tho out of fear, thats for sure....

The Chronicles.

Comment

These things can clean up very nicely.

I dont know if you plan on doing anything major or just keeping it as a DD, but check out www.dtmpower.net

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

a bunch of that car is in the cards for this thing.... still gonna be a dd tho....

The Chronicles.

Comment

It sure as fuck beats my DD "green coupe" of choice that shall remain nameless (out of shame).

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

sexy. period.

i've loved these cars ever since the first time i sat in one, i cant wait to see what you do to it

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                            X