• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
    lol.... In My Eyes Your A Vip
    Lol!

Comment

I LMAO when I saw that.... I think we may say a ninja edit in there some how and it will say ... no homo.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
        I LMAO when I saw that.... I think we may say a ninja edit in there some how and it will say ... no homo.
        didnt think about that was just trying to get my mind off of the details she was telling me

Comment

damn he was 33... here is the first story out
          http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/-25358--.html

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
            so my wife is a gm for jack in the box and she just called me to tell how her days was and fuck.... she was talking to her maintenance guy about what to do and asked why the bathroom was not clean yet he told some one was in there and was blowing it up cause the smell so a little while later he started knocking on the door and no responce so he unlocked the door and there was a guy laying on the floor dead... he had a heart attack and hit his head and died.. she has been robbed at gun point and now this damn
            damn what a day.

a couple years back i was filling in at another store when i was a shift manager at cvs and we found a guy dead in the bathroom from shooting up.

Click picture to see my mrt
            Instagram: sikz6

Comment

wow, that's pretty bad. well and the sad part is it could've been even worse. that is pretty crazy lol

life is good.

Comment

The article says he had health issues, but doesn't say what. His stature, short stocky neck and offset head make him look like epileptic friends I've had too.

Sounds like he was a bit of a work-a-holic. Determined to be involved with something every min.

So, to me, it sounds like he was the type to work through feeling ill.

MANY epileptics feel ill before a seizure, but having "test" week, and other responsibilities. He MAY have just decided he would be OK, regardless of not feeling well. Then in route he stopped to use the bathroom feeling sick, and had the seizure.

It's a shame he made it to the bathroom. If it'd happened in the main eating area people would have helped, and he'd have been less likely to hit his head.

I hope his family is OK. What a sad series of events.

Comment

Hate for people who aren't used to seeing stuff like that see it, because alot of times it will change them forever.

As a firefighter/emt I see alot more injury and death than I would like, but I have just come to terms that it is a fact of life and it happens. I do my best to help people, but sometimes there isn't anything you can do (thats the worst feeling).
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Working...
                  X