Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Do you Notice a Differnce when driving a H22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you Notice a Differnce when driving a H22?

i am looking forward of swapping my F22a4 into a H22 do you notice any difference in power and performance and gas

yeah, there's a difference in power lol. you go from about 130hp to 200hp.

you go from running 16-17's in the quarter mile to running 14-15's.

you can get same or better gas mileage as the f22 if you can resist flooring it all the time. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

huge difference bro.

but if your going from a boosted f22 to a stock h22 it feels hella slow
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Pretty big difference. I swapped out my F22 last summer and did a auto to manual conversion when my H22 went in. The throttle response to me is a lot better as far as being more responsive and gas is pretty much the same as long as your not punching it all the time

Comment

remember the H22 requires premium fuel. not a big difference in cost.

-my 2 cents.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Eh, 93 octane is at least 20 cents more than 87 in most areas. With a 16 gallon tank, a full tank will be an extra $3 minimum. Not bad, but it adds up!

The H22's stock ECU, the P13, is known to run fairly rich. That results in greater fuel consumption. Before I had a P28 ECU professionally tuned (a P28 MUST be tuned... can't use it stock) running my H22, I was getting 23-25mpg. Now, I get 28-32.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
              remember the H22 requires premium fuel. not a big difference in cost.

-my 2 cents.
              goddamnit I never thought about that till now. I guess it makes sense because of the compression.
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

going from stock f22 to h22, HUGE difference bro you will love the h22 power.. and since i swaped i get better gas milage and its not that much more money..
                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Eh, 93 octane is at least 20 cents more than 87 in most areas. With a 16 gallon tank, a full tank will be an extra $3 minimum. Not bad, but it adds up!

The H22's stock ECU, the P13, is known to run fairly rich. That results in greater fuel consumption. Before I had a P28 ECU professionally tuned (a P28 MUST be tuned... can't use it stock) running my H22, I was getting 23-25mpg. Now, I get 28-32.
                  Wow thanks for that info Deev ! I was just about to order a chipped P28 ECU .

Comment

Just be sure to get it tuned for your motor specifically. A generic tune could do damage.

Comment

ok thank you guys i will swap when my engines gets to old and blows lol

Comment

I never driven one but I have been in one and I can say it's LOUD and I love it. LOUD VTEC crossover and LOUD/NICE idle compared to a F22A. First time I was in a H22A Accord it felt/sound like a V8 to me. Low tone sex.
                        Current:
                        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

It's no louder than an F22A if running a proper exhaust system.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Eh, 93 octane is at least 20 cents more than 87 in most areas
                            wow do you guys only have 93 and 87 octane?

we have 91,95,96 and 98 i think and we pay ...wait for it... $2.20 per litre or there abouts now...DAMN expensive...if i remember right the CB tank holds about 55-60 litres so it costs me about $120 to fill...WAIT that was back when it was about $1.80 per litre around xmas time

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                            — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
                              wow do you guys only have 93 and 87 octane?

we have 91,95,96 and 98 i think and we pay ...wait for it... $2.20 per litre or there abouts now...DAMN expensive...if i remember right the CB tank holds about 55-60 litres so it costs me about $120 to fill...WAIT that was back when it was about $1.80 per litre around xmas time
                              We have 89, and sometimes 91

I don't see why they sell 89 though, most cars that require " premium " like 91 octane and up. So why sell somthing no one really needs?

Comment

Working...
                              X