damn netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn netflix

netflix is down and i cant watch tv.....

We’re sorry, the Netflix website and the ability to instantly watch movies are both temporarily unavailable.

However, our shipping centers are continuing to send and receive DVDs so your order is in process as usual.

Our engineers are working hard to bring the site and ability to watch instantly back up as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and, again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you need further assistance, please call us at 1-877-445-6064.

boohoo

Comment

ok let me rephrase that my kids cant watch tv

Comment

this is why i still am an advocate of building your own movie & music collection, instead of relying on streaming internet resources.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

My Netflix is working great. Currently watching The Office.
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
            this is why i still am an advocate of building your own movie & music collection, instead of relying on streaming internet resources.
            i have 200+ dvd and it takes up quite a bit of room. if netflix existed back when i started my collection it would save me a bit of money, time and space

Comment

Damn, I'm stuck too. I was watching Daybreakers, but fell asleep.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

I'm watching cartoons on Fox.com. I have a lot to catch up on, and there are 5 episodes of all the good Sunday cartoons available

I've seen all the Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, and Family Guy episodes there are on there... and I'm watching the most recent Cleveland Show. Next I'll have to settle for American Dad, which I just can't get into. But it's better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                  i have 200+ dvd and it takes up quite a bit of room. if netflix existed back when i started my collection it would save me a bit of money, time and space
                  LOL! You've got a ways to go. I'm holding out gathering a library until I can get a good system started which utilizes bluray. My father on the other hand has over 1300 DVD's. That's when it starts taking up some room (2 rooms in his case).

But I agree, it stinks when a service like that goes down. Net-flix is great but I wish they had WAY more movies available on instant.
                  Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

netflix is my jam!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

I can watch online but not on my ps3 kinda weird

Comment

Question about Netflix and the $8/month. How much do use/watch it and how much do you pay for your broadband connection/month? I've thought about maybe trying this out however I'm pretty sure I would have to upgrade my monthly bandwidth cap.
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

random but cant wait for netflix 3d on the 3DS!!!

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                            Question about Netflix and the $8/month. How much do use/watch it and how much do you pay for your broadband connection/month? I've thought about maybe trying this out however I'm pretty sure I would have to upgrade my monthly bandwidth cap.
                            I got rid of directv last year so I'm always using netflix..i pay $10 a month for netflix and $37 for internet

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                              I got rid of directv last year so I'm always using netflix..i pay $10 a month for netflix and $37 for internet
                              $37, is that unlimited bandwidth?
                              MR Thread
                              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X