J-SpecCb4 : 2000 Honda S2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J-SpecCb4 : 2000 Honda S2000

sooooo.... just as my beater e36 was starting to show its true colors, and i was getting super frustrated with the silly issues(2nd gear blew up from a random wheel hop in the rain, hit and run etc.) i got a call on this car. a week of sleepless nights later i finally took delivery of the s2000 i had always wanted.

i got a deal on this car that i cant even begin to describe. lets just say one of my best friends hooked it up.

the car has lots of miles, but runs perfect, and every option works, so this will be my new nice weather daily/project. my fleet will include my CB7 and this car in matching Grand Prix White.

ive always loved this color combo, and couldnt be happier to finally own one. there are lots of plans for this car, and im going to take my time putting this one together.

funny thing is the string of bad luck i was having with the bmw turned out to be perfect timing as my buddy(the same guy who made this happen) was borrowing the bmw, and it went up in flames at a stop light. lol

i also picked up a 97 infiniti I30 to drive in shitty weather.. haha i got it a few weeks ago, and havent even brought it home ive been so engaged with this car.
    Last edited by J-specCb4; 07-14-2012, 06:19 AM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

This car is so bad ass! I got my eye on this one!!!! Good luck with her!
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

That's my favorite S2000 color combination. I prefer the 2002 a little more but that's just nitpicking. It looks like it's an awesome acquisition. Have fun with it!
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

like i said on facebook, i hate you lol

Comment

I love it! Congrats man.
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I can't wait to see the route you go with this one, I have always loved your taste in cars and the style you go with them.

Comment

Damn so the E36 is RIP?

Nice pick up!

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

thanks guys! i still have the e36 and im just not sure what im going to do with it just yet... the fire really didnt do all that much damage at all, but it needs a new trans anyway so it may just be a goofy project amongst friends or i may sell it as is. who knows.

LOVE this car tho.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Oh no...

Looks good Chris. I've kinda always wanted one but everyone seems to own at one time or another. Plus I like having a back seat, even if it's a small one.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    Oh no...

but everyone seems to own at one time or another.
                    who cares? and i honestly dont see too many s2ks on the street at all.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Fan fucking tastic Chris!

Love it!

Will be following this for sure!

Comment

Keep it functional!
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

thats the plan! got a track day sept 3rd. love this car as is so im not going to do anything super crazy with it. maybe some regas/coilovers/star specs/brakes and call it a day...

The Chronicles.

Comment

Sick ass pick up man. The car looks pristine and it doesn't hurt that you have great pic taking skills. I'm expecting nothing less than your previous builds.

Comment

thanks bro! its not pristine by any stretch, but it isnt bad at all either. my plans are pretty simple with this car, but im sure with time they will complicate.

this car has always served as a blueprint of sorts for me. shot this photo in san fran a few years ago. my car will still probably retain its ap1 stuff however.
                              Last edited by J-specCb4; 07-15-2012, 08:26 PM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X