Annual FLAccords Beach Meet 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annual FLAccords Beach Meet 2015

For those of you who are new or just want to read because you enjoy reading: The "FLA" Daytona meet is a meet that happens only once a year. This is a meet where Accord enthusiasts get together at the beach, outside of their cities and talk/network/etc. We've had a great turnout every year and the meet revolves around it's Accord owners, NOT their cars. It also gives us time to plan for the AFM meet as well. So whether or not you drive an Accord, this meet is for anyone who appreciates the Honda Accord

We usually make this more than just your average burger and hotdog meet, with other food for you guys to snack on. Since that's the case, we also encourage any of you who have decent culinary experience to bring food that you'd like to share. Whether it be hummus and pita chips or fried chicken - someone will eat it and we'd all appreciate it. So definitely bring something or bring some cash to help us out. Carlos & I usually just buy a ton of food and hope that I get it back in donations during the meet.

Schedule: 3 Day Weekend Event

FRIDAY EVENING: (August 8th, 2015)

Meet & Greet (8:00 PM) (TBA)
    Hulls Seafood OR Takeya's Japanese Steakhouse

SATURDAY MORNING (August 9th, 2015)

Andy Romano Beachfront Park
    Time: 10AM - 3PM
    839 S. Atlantic Ave.
    Ormond Beach, FL 32176
    Pavilion Rented (North Side)
    (About two miles North of International Speedway Blvd)

IMPORTANT DETAILS:
    Get there early!
    Don't speed down A1A.
    Bring the kids!

DINNER @ 7:00PM
    "The ORIGINAL" Houligan's Irish Sports Pub
    1110 West Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Dinner @ Houligans. Please make RSVP with me if you plan on going so we can accommodate everyone. Sometimes we go out afterwards too, so if you're down for that you should come and go bowling at Ormond Lanes later that night. They have a cosmic bowl night starting at 9 or so.

BREAKFAST - SUNDAY (August 10th, 2015)

Peach Valley Restaurant
    Time: 10:00 AM
    1185 West Granada Blvd.
    Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Working...
X