fender bumper gap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fender bumper gap

Any quick fixes for the fender bumper gap?

[IMG][/IMG]

do it right man, not worth you ruin your fender for the sake of a quick fix

Comment

Sometimes when you put the bumper+bumper cover back on you have to hold it in and up as tight as you can when you tighten the nuts down. If I put it back on myself I usually have to mess with it a bit to sit right.

RIP my last two CB7s.
      New rides:
      '82 Volvo 245 drift project
      '87 Volvo 244 daily
      Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

zipties

Comment

Beat/tweak the fender to bumper bracket a bit works wonders.

02 Crv
          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Check for wear or damage to the slider bracket. Check for wear or damage to the screw and guide that the slider bracket engages. Check for damage where the fender zig zags from the mounted point (behind the skin in your picture); that area could be bent a little to cause the exposed edge of the fender to be higher than it should be.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
            X