Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22 auto trany on f22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u jus ned da trany nofing els but u proly gota tap it if u gota ax bout pros n cons den y u wan do it????

Comment

den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
        wuhs gas milge? me no never huurd dat b4 til meow.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

its da mils u go 4 a galin of gas

Comment

me tinks dats duur rPEeMs meng. u be smokn dem tweeds?

Comment

Comment

becuz u tak lik dat bro itz har 2 reed rite?

Comment

You're asking advice from educated, experienced adults. It would help if you showed a bit of respect and typed like you have a brain between your ears. Nobody is asking for perfection, but seriously... I have to TRY to type as incoherently as you. I attempted to get my point across in a humorous manner... but that point has clearly evaded you... and my staff member here has mistaken that point for simply making fun of you. Before things go too far, let me be straightforward. Hopefully you'll understand this much, at least.

When an idea/question pops into your brain, follow this procedure:
                  SEARCH
                  to see if it has been discussed previously. Start with the "sticky" threads in the appropriate sections.
                  READ all appropriate threads you find, noting any questions you have about the information you read.
                  TYPE a new thread asking whatever questions still remain after searching and reading.
                  PROOFREAD your new post to ensure it makes sense to those you are expecting to help you. Firefox will help you with spelling (look for the red lines). A bit of punctuation thrown in helps as well. If you would normally pause when speaking the words you're typing, add a comma or period. It's simple.
                  POST your new thread... once you are certain that you've found and read all relevant information you could, and that your words actually make sense.

If you're too lazy to type a sentence that makes sense, then why should we put forth the effort to help you? Why should we work harder to help you than you are willing to work to help yourself?
                  If you're lacking the intelligence to type something that makes sense, perhaps you should find another hobby... or at least spend far more time reading than typing.

Comment

This thread made my night...thank you all. HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by lovef22s View Post
                      Ok so are you a teacher are a Mecanic i did not com on here for a lesson in spelling, if everybody whose a dick like you this fore room wood be like a goes town
                      what did you say? im sorry and i dont mean to stir the pot but really...how can you type like this? It really makes you come off as a 13 year old girl that is just learning how to text. why not be professional on here and talk like an adult.
                      visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by lovef22s View Post
                        Ok so are you a teacher are a Mecanic i did not com on here for a lesson in spelling, if everybody whose a dick like you this fore room wood be like a goes town
                        If I could understand that, I'm sure I'd be offended.

Please leave my forum. You have nothing to offer this community, and you clearly are incapable of making use of what this community has to offer you.

Comment

I haven't seen anything that's close to English.

Comment

There are plenty here, but it's been made clear to you that you are no longer wanted here. I'm sure there are other forums out there dedicated to the '90-'93 Honda Accord that you could try, though. Good luck in your quest.
                            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

way to funny I live in FLORIDA and I dont even talk like that lmao smh or know of anyone that talks like that

Comment

Funny. If you don't talk like that then just drop it dude.
                                10th Anniversary Accord.
                                05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Working...
                                X