Apc 9.3 Mm Plug Wires Any Good???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apc 9.3 Mm Plug Wires Any Good???

well i got ahold of some APC 9.3mm spark plug wires for free....there still in package. now i hate apc but these were free so i cant really go wrong, are these plug wires any good? anyone have experiance with them? and do they last? they look pretty mint.....any input let me know.....

free stuff are always good!!!!

just try it out!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_cb7
      free stuff are always good!!!!

just try it out!
      true....i always try to stick to oem honda parts becuase nothing beats oem....but what do i got to lose? lol your right free is always good...........most of the time anyway.
      [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Dont use APC, get NGK or Bosch. APC doesnt have the quality level as these.

Comment

there free.......ill test them out..im sure there not gonna make my car run like ish.....e'll see.
          [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

9.3 is a bit overkill on ignition, but if they're free, why not.

If I were you, I'd sell em.

Comment

i actually bought 9.3s from APC... -gun to own head-

on the contrary to what many think, It made a huge difference for me. I was running bosch 7.5s, and there was a HUGE difference. the car had alot more acceleration compared to the other set. I like mines!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I had a set the ....car had a smoother acceleration feel...till it ran so hot that the bases on the wire got so hot they warped and basically melted into s shapes..now they are garbage...ngk...yeah the blue ones..get some

Comment

wow and this is the same guy who was telling people 8.5lb flywheels suck?

apc suck listen to IBCNYA, they will not last.
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

what about an 8.5 lb flywheel?

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                      wow and this is the same guy who was telling people 8.5lb flywheels suck?

apc suck listen to IBCNYA, they will not last.
                      lol fuck you phatty....your annoying. i got them for FREE........brand fucking new so i thought i would igve them a try...so far there mint car runs awsome. if they ever give me a problem i have a oem honda set brand new to put on....but since there free i cant lose. and i never said 8.5 pound flywheels suck...i said there not for everyone. fool stop trying to argue.

Comment

yeah they were free but when they melt...if they do youll have to do like i did and take the valve cover off ...and use needlenose pliers to pull them out in pieces ...just dont run them too hot though and you should be fine..but beware they will melt...

Comment

Originally posted by IBCNYA
                          yeah they were free but when they melt...if they do youll have to do like i did and take the valve cover off ...and use needlenose pliers to pull them out in pieces ...just dont run them too hot though and you should be fine..but beware they will melt...
                          why would i have to pull the v cover? im talking about plug wires not plugs themselves.......if they ever melted i woul cut the wires and use a spark plug socket to remove it.

Comment

cause when mine got hot they fell apart...i wish i had them to take a pic of ...the stem that plugs into the plug , ok it melted and formed like a z shape inside the hole in the head so when i tried to pull them out they broke...they were lodged get it...yes they look nice and tight on top of that engine but beware ok...i aint knocking just warning you...thats all...hell fuck use em..but id get a digital ignition if you wanna get alll you can from them..

Comment

Originally posted by IBCNYA
                              cause when mine got hot they fell apart...i wish i had them to take a pic of ...the stem that plugs into the plug , ok it melted and formed like a z shape inside the hole in the head so when i tried to pull them out they broke...they were lodged get it...yes they look nice and tight on top of that engine but beware ok...i aint knocking just warning you...thats all...hell fuck use em..but id get a digital ignition if you wanna get alll you can from them..
                              well there on my civic.....and im nopt to afraid im not understanding why u would remove the v cover....but hey im not worried if anything happens ill throw on my oem stock replacments........im not doubting you....im just loving how nice the cars running after this tune up.....runs mint.

Comment

Working...
                              X