uuuhhhhhh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uuuhhhhhh...

So I'm sitting here minding my own business while sending out an e-mail to a client when something caught my eye. It was large, dark, and had skitted under the door about 10 feet away from me and was running towards some boxes.

I thought it was a mouse at first (remember: this was out of the corner of my eye!) until I turned to look into the eyes of the gigantic beast: it had two very large compound eyes, a distinct head, a large thorax, eight hairy legs, and mocked my very existence with it's quivering butt-appendage which, upon seeing it, one can only assume contains the spit of Satan himself intermixed with the venom of Medusa's snakes. To describe this beast as big wouldn't do it justice so instead I'll just say it was easily as large as a Cadillac Brougham but that might be unjust to GM to compare such a harbinger of death to a GM product.

Anyway it knew that it's mocking of my manhood would sufficiently distract me long enough to throw all my higher senses into spasms so it just stopped when I turned my head and stared at me waiting for me to blink. After a good 3 day stare down I finally succumbed to his obviously superior evolutionary traits and blinked while fully suspecting he would lunge for my throat while my eyes were closed.

Instead he ran for some boxes in the corner.

Now I await as this hairy-legged devil watches me. From the corner. Where I can't see him. I know he's out to kill me because he knows this is a battle to the death. It's me or him. And I'm out gunned.

I keep turning my head to and fro awaiting this monstrosity's next move. Will he give me a quick death or a slow and agonizing one? With every imagined crawl up my leg I wince in anticipated pain. Every perceived movement in the upper reaches of my field of vision is met with paranoid glance. None, however, has proven to have been a glimpse of my new-found nemesis.

I'm scared.

My question is... how much did your company pay you to sit there typing this out?

Comment

Fuck.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Dont take your shoes off, lmao
        My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

that gave me such a good laugh lmao, so much detail in how it made you feel hahaha

#3MR 91 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186456
          #2MR 90 sedan: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...51#post2867651
          #1MR 93 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176343

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            My question is... how much did your company pay you to sit there typing this out?
            Enough for me to get a papercut and pray for my life...

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
              So I'm sitting here minding my own business while sending out an e-mail to a client when something caught my eye. It was large, dark, and had skitted under the door about 10 feet away from me and was running towards some boxes.

I thought it was a mouse at first (remember: this was out of the corner of my eye!) until I turned to look into the eyes of the gigantic beast: it had two very large compound eyes, a distinct head, a large thorax, eight hairy legs, and mocked my very existence with it's quivering butt-appendage which, upon seeing it, one can only assume contains the spit of Satan himself intermixed with the venom of Medusa's snakes. To describe this beast as big wouldn't do it justice so instead I'll just say it was easily as large as a Cadillac Brougham but that might be unjust to GM to compare such a harbinger of death to a GM product.

Anyway it knew that it's mocking of my manhood would sufficiently distract me long enough to throw all my higher senses into spasms so it just stopped when I turned my head and stared at me waiting for me to blink. After a good 3 day stare down I finally succumbed to his obviously superior evolutionary traits and blinked while fully suspecting he would lunge for my throat while my eyes were closed.

Instead he ran for some boxes in the corner.

Now I await as this hairy-legged devil watches me. From the corner. Where I can't see him. I know he's out to kill me because he knows this is a battle to the death. It's me or him. And I'm out gunned.

I keep turning my head to and fro awaiting this monstrosity's next move. Will he give me a quick death or a slow and agonizing one? With every imagined crawl up my leg I wince in anticipated pain. Every perceived movement in the upper reaches of my field of vision is met with paranoid glance. None, however, has proven to have been a glimpse of my new-found nemesis.

I'm scared.
              Time to quit your day job and become a serious novel writer. No homo, but I felt like I was reading a book.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                Time to quit your day job and become a serious novel writer. No homo, but I felt like I was reading a book.
                Ya dude really! You definately have a way with words!

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
                Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

AHHHHH GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD! The visuals! omg its on my face!
                  -Will

Comment

Working...
                  X