Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what does your username mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine? Because good food.
    H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
      Mine? Because good food.
      Is u a vegetarian?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Is u a vegetarian?
        Hell no. I just have an unhealthy addiction to bacon.
        H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
          Hell no. I just have an unhealthy addiction to bacon.
          Bacon makes everything alright. Having my birthday meal: bacon bleu cheeseburgers...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

my name is rich.....and i am big.
            SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Pronounced. Souf khaki customs. Souf kack ( or kack a lackey) is slang for south Carolina. And I work at a custom shop

Comment

J is my first initial , my last name and the year I was born
                My Baby "CLEO", Slowly Making Her Mine

Comment

Silvershadow....two meanings..Silver for the car color and my graying hair and Shadow for the darkish shadow of the wagon and the name of the best and smartest cat that ever lived..she even taught a puppy to behave when first put on a leash. But her name was given cause she moved so fast that only her shadow was left behind.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                  New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                  My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Leonovx7
                    leonov= the name of the spaceship from 2010 space odyssey two (later i found out its the first person to walk in space!)
                    x7=best megaman x game!

Comment

My username means big trouble for thieves.
                      Scammers, your end is near!

To anyone that has been scammed in the Classifieds section of this site, PLEASE report it to this screen name via PM. Include all pertinent information to the transaction, and all contact info for both yourself and the person that scammed you.

All info can be found in this thread here.

Comment

the first part of mine is a viking name i use in a medieval international group i play in sca<---SOCIETY FOR CREATIVE ANACHRONISMS.the last 2 are my first and middle name ivarcj= ivar+ chris-joseph

Comment

i drive a black 93..

how original i am!

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
                            my name is rich.....and i am big.
                            You should Google your username. in Trinidad, "Bigrich" is a very famous dj/producer, he is well known amongst west Indians or most people that listen to soca or chutney. Just thought I would share.

My username Trinistylez is something my friends have just started calling me. It later became my mc name for the mixtapes I help make for the group Island Soundz.

I tend to stick with this username on other boards too, just for the sake of simplicity.
                            Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

^ plus, it seems fitting with your Lacar club and your customizing.

Comment

I used to be into gaming fairly hardcore. The 'Cyborg Ninja' (Gray Fox, not Ryden) from the Metal Gear series is my favorite character ever, and Gran Turismo is another favorite series of mine. I cobbled the name together in middle school I think and just never got rid of it. I'm not so heavily into gaming anymore but am still addicted to those particular two game series... I even have the "GT" logo on the back window of my CB.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                                X